Ok Ladies, I Need To See Your...

I've just made ANOTHER experimental combo to see the mix metal look! Honestly, WG Love + YG vintage alhambra is not so great...:smile: If I mix the colours with my WG Love, I would go for a VCA Perlee bracelet in PG.:P

Attachments

• IMG_1176.jpg
    IMG_1176.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 682
  • IMG_1177.jpg
    IMG_1177.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 611
I took some pics with a few pieces I already have. I don't have a tin cup bracelet, it's my necklace.. I tried on a beautiful Mikimoto one that I think about often..:P
All of these pieces are silver and I am looking for something hardier, hopefully 18k white gold, something that can stay with my Love all the time..

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    180.6 KB · Views: 625
Every single one of those is gorgeous, but I'm looking for white gold...if only I needed yellow, the opportunities would be endless...aren't they all so deliciously rich?? The white gold offerings are so much less..:cry:

Great thread!! I agree WG options are so less.
Btw LVoeletters I love this one from your suggestions and a good price too
http://www.tiffany.com/Shopping/Ite...-p+15-c+287458-r+101323339-x+-n+6-ri+-ni+0-t+
I have something very similar to this is white gold but its no brand from a local jeweler.

I wish there were a few VCA Sweets in WG

Last edited:
I've just made ANOTHER experimental combo to see the mix metal look! Honestly, WG Love + YG vintage alhambra is not so great...:smile: If I mix the colours with my WG Love, I would go for a VCA Perlee bracelet in PG.:P

Yay thank you! Goodness your new diamond bracelet is beautiful...if the VCA was white, how perfect! The Perlee collection is so so so pretty, you should get one!

No I know what you mean, they don't grab me either, thats why I looked at the silver. One thing I like about the Picasso beads is that the silver is only at the clasp.

What about a beautiful VCA byzantine bracelet?? in WG?