OK LADIES(&GENTS) most important Question of the NIGHT!(hehe j/k)WHICH TO BUY!!!!!!!!

If you buy the Kooba you will probably get a great deal of use out of it. You might not get as much use out of the Chanel. I've bought items because they were a "good deal." I usually regret the purchase and feel like it was a waste of money because I don't use it.

cheekers :smile: no i havent decided yet :sad: haha im still SO torn!!!! and everyones opinions are so helpful but every new one i think more and more :smile: but i love them so keep them coming!! :smile:

ANd gucci fan,,, i know what you mean i dont want to have it just to be able to say i have it and then have NO use for it at alL! ughh so hard

haha thanks guys i am getting SO many more votes for the KOOba and i am getting worried about the size of the chanel so it looks like AS OF NOW i am at 85% kooba 15% chanel :smile:

ahhh still not 100% tho!!!

Wow Bessie, HARD decision! The Chanel is adorable. But I'll have to say go for the red Kooba cause I want it too!! But since I SHOULD be on a ban, I can live vicariously through you on TPF, hehe.

Well I did it!!! I bought the Red Elisha Kooba bag just now! I can't wait to get it now. Bessie, you should get it too, so we can show off your bags at the same time. LOL!! That color is TDF! GET IT GET IT!! :graucho:

hehe baby k :smile: thanks for the input i live vicariously though almost everyone on here hah! :smile:

AND MISSYPOO YAAAAAAAAAAY im so psyched you got it! :smile: i cannot wait to see pictures, I am going to make my big buy this thursday! (have to wait to get paid thurs 1st haha)
but i think its gonna be the red kooba

im so in love with it and i can use it so much! I mena i have a lot of big bags and thats why the chanel would be a change, but ugh! i dunno if i can pass on the red its amazing

cant wait to se pics missypoo CONGRADS!

Awww thanks!! I will for sure take pics when she arrives. This will be my very first Kooba. Can't wait for you to get yours *if you get one that is lol* Talk to you soon Bessie...