Ok, I couldn't resist posting about my First MJ bag!

Gosh that is a beautiful bag! We are similar in that I had loved Coach for many years and then moved on to Marc Jacobs about 2-3 years ago. Sadly I don't reach for my Coach bags anymore as I am so in love with MJ.

Congrats on the patchwork Venetia it is a bag that I would love to have too.

Gosh that is a beautiful bag! We are similar in that I had loved Coach for many years and then moved on to Marc Jacobs about 2-3 years ago. Sadly I don't reach for my Coach bags anymore as I am so in love with MJ.

Congrats on the patchwork Venetia it is a bag that I would love to have too.

Gooooooorgeous on you! Once you go Marc, you don't go back! :P

congrats! i started this way about six months ago and now forgot about gucci and lv and coach i feel guilty but am totally HOOKED on mj!!!
WELCOME

yu look great with it!

Thanks everyone! I'm so excited!... but also a bit worried for my bank account if the above statements come true! Yikes!

GORGEOUS!!! You simply MUST wear her with all black so that she can have all of the attention she deserves the first time you take her out!:supacool:

Gooooooorgeous on you! Once you go Marc, you don't go back! :P

Absolutely gorgeous! Just you wait and see....your collection will start to consist of 90% MJ by next year! I used to love Coach but ended up selling them all in order to finance MJ obsession.:yes: Oh, I did keep my Pond Legacy Shoulder Bag....it's just too gorgeous to part with!:love: