OK~ Had a tough day yesterday...justifiable purchase..Hormonal Shopaholic..shhh!

1. So~ I had been watching this for a while and contiplated it...good decent price, Limited and I do not have a "going" out bag as I returned my amarante sunset.

I am on a ban....I owe DH for my recent purchase...but he made me upset yesterday and I got to feeling a little revengeful. I do this sometimes...

I get revenge by shopping, but once again I do not have a going out bag and as soon as this baby hatches, I am losing the weight, getting into my newly purchased Hudson Jeans and rockin' a night out with......

SOPHIE!!!!:yahoo:[​IMG]

2. Yay! IMO this is the PERFECT baby bag. I use it with the long strap and my diaper bag. HOlds the essentials that you need and allows hands-free. You'll love her.

Hope things are better with baby!!!

3. yay congrats on your gorgeous purchase!!! it's TDF

4. Good for you!! A little retail therapy is good!! LOL! Congrats!

5. I just love the sophie. Congrats!!

6. OMG! Rileygirl...THAT is EXACTLY what I was thinking! You need to move close to me so we can be BFF!:nuts:...You and I are on the same page a lot!

Thanks for the well wishes!~ PM me sometime!:supacool:

7. Haha, I'm a hormonal shopaholic as well :sweatdrop:

Congrats on your beautiful new bag :nuts:

8. Good for you! Great LE bag at a great price. BTW, I like to call it 'revenge shopping'. Haven't done it for a while, though! Hmmmm.....

9. YAY!!! I'm glad someone on tPF got it! I contemplated it...but am staying strong!!!

10. Congrats!!! It's so cute!

11. You are:angel: me I am the :devil: I am totally blaming the hormones on this one...

Stay stong and keep to your list:smile:

12. so lovely! enjoy!

13. Great minds think alike. Now that my first born is older I use Sophie to carry wallet and cell then throw the baby things in my BH. Hubby thinks I am totally NUTS using the BH as a baby bag, but carrying the two together looks sooo HOT!

My latest ridiculous hormonal idea is that I NEED a cary all or keep all to bring to the Hospital...if my hubby isn't nice to mee for the next 7 weeks I may go out and have his CC buy me one.

I'll PM you...I'll let you enable me to get my first Epi piece.

:tup:

14. Lol congrats!! So you're the one who bought it! :graucho:

15. I have a keepall! You must get one! I love it! it is the 55 with strap....:heart:

Rebecca~ I HAD to....just could NOT LOL!
    I used my BH with my son last year when he was 2. Perfect for toddlers!