ohh fabulous clouds.....

LVLover

Hermes Only
O.G.
Jan 18, 2006
Seeing the recent photos of Maria Menudos (sp?) with her stratus pm has made me fall in LOVE with this bag. I'm getting married in 2 weeks and our compromise was that I would ask before buying an LV--let me clarfity a little here becuase I make good money and don't need approval to spend it, however I have admitted to being an impluse shopolic and then I end up with bags I never use so my S-T-B knows my taste well and can/has predict (ed) what bags are me and what bags I buy just to blow money!-- okay back to topic....So I asked-his reply sooooooo not you "it looks like one of those bags that you get at the bookstore with the white rope drawstring" why don't you buy the new color of your favorite bag (referring to the veronne le fab). Me: it's like $1400 more Him: "so at least you won't be asking me in 2 weeks what you were thinking buying the bookstore bag" Hmmmmm.......maybe he has a point............

as Mike Myers you to say on SNL coffeee talk "discuss"

I think you should get it!!! It's a hot bag and is close to being sold out.

Edited to add: Congrats on getting married soon! I hope you have the time of your life!

Ok first off let me say, I HATE YOU! In a good way that is! I am soooooooooooooooo jealous of your le fab collection!!!! :wtf:

I love that bag too! I would get it if my hubby wouldn't kill me! If you hate it later on, then sell it!