Oh SNAP! Coach made my dream bag!!!

Well, it could be worse, your dream bag could be an Hermes kelly like mine *sigh* Having a son with autism makes that sort of not reality (at least for now). Hang in there--I'm sure it will be around in a few months and family is the most important!

Amy
aww
you'll get it soon!
i just ordered my dream gucci bag.. but my new dream is now chanel (hopefully sometime in college).lmao.. but my dream dream is hermes.

You will totally get your dream bag, I know it!
I have to wait until 2010 to get mine :smile: Going to be a long road to my Lindy but SO worth it once I get there, ya know?

I just got back from the Mall and got this back, but in black leather. I can tell you this - it's everything you are dreaming of !! It's an awesome bag! Plus the store had it in a ridiciously beautiful teal or aqua color. Just amazing! Hang in there.

I just got back from the Mall and got this back, but in black leather. I can tell you this - it's everything you are dreaming of !! It's an awesome bag! Plus the store had it in a ridiciously beautiful teal or aqua color. Just amazing! Hang in there.

Oh, you are making me wish I had it RIGHT NOW!!! Thank you for sharing the other color options...was that in the signature or leather colors?

Oh, you are making me wish I had it RIGHT NOW!!! Thank you for sharing the other color options...was that in the signature or leather colors?

These were in the leather. The aqua color was so amazing!! I gave my husband a few STRONG hints that I would just love it for Christmas or my birthday (right before Christmas) but it's doubtful !

BAD NEWS, folks.

No bonus this year.

I am utterly heartbroken.

I know (I know!) that I should be glad that both DH and I have jobs, but I was so sad today when I was told no bonus.

No dream purse. :cry:

(*squinting eyes shut*)

But I am thankful for my job.