Oh no! Why does my Julianne have a leather zipper pull?

suretobuy

Hi ya, baby!
O.G.
Nov 26, 2007
Hi everyone,

I was lucky enough to get a black MJ julianne for Xmas. I was so excited to open the box and see the familiar gold hardware, but the first thing I saw when I took the bag out was a big rectangular leather pull. Very plain, like you might see on a Coach purse. AHHHHHH! What happened to the shiny gold one?The only juliannes I've seen in the store were patent bags, and they had gold pulls. So I'm presuming they put these leather pulls on the leather bags. If anyone could shed some light on this, I'd be grateful.

My husband bought it from footcandy in Walnut Creek, I presume it is a legit store with authentic merchandise (i've never been there).It is such a pretty bag, but the plain zipper pull really detracts from it. Does anyone know of any other MJ bags with this leather rectangle pull? In the meantime, I love the bag and have wanted it for a long time, but I feel so disappointed when I look at that big black rectangle instead of shiny gold.........I knew only you guys would understand.:hysteric: Hope everyone is having a great holiday!

I hope it doesn't deter you from loving the bag too much. I've always thought the Julianne is a gorgeous bag. You're right that the zipper pull is so different from the normal chunky gold zipper. But I still think the bag is beautiful either way. Congrats on such a great gift from your hubby!!:yes: