OH NO!!! Trouble with my pink Heritage Stripe tote!

I don't really think it is big deal. When it is carried you can't tell and you will be the only one who knows this has happened. One thing I would be worried about would be the pink rubbing of onto clothing.

I don't really think it is big deal. When it is carried you can't tell and you will be the only one who knows this has happened. One thing I would be worried about would be the pink rubbing of onto clothing.

SORRY but I have to disagree on this one. It is a very big deal considering she has only carried the bag the last 4-5 days and as she had mentioned when the tote is set down the straps do fall back and will show this... this is all beside the point. I mean to pay that much for a bag and it to be doing this already... whats next??? I would take it back and it would bother me because its only going to get worse. What happens if this starts to happen at the top of the straps where the leather handles are... she will have a tote with faded Pink straps that will look like junk in no time. I have worried over this straps since this bag came out, WHY make a bag that is completely wipe down and then straps like this, CRAZY and makes no sense to me but thats just my 0.02 cents worth. I just bought the Red/Ger. XL satchel and adore the looks of it but am now wondering if I should take her back.
If it bothers her TAKE IT BACK but ones that it does not bother then that is GREAT but I am not one of those... wish I were :lol: DANG IT!!!

But when I set it down and the straps fall then everyone can see that and I just don't think for that price I should feel like I have a "dirty" looking Coach....kwim? LOL!

Oh no! I'm sorry to hear this! I am also thinking of getting this bag. Has this happened to anyone else?
:nogood: Nope...I have the same bag and it didn't happen to mine YET....I hope it doesn't! I used it for 2 weeks straight when I first got it, and nothing yet. Did your bag get wet at all, denverjenny? Oh jeeezzzz I hope this doesn't happen to mine too! I'm SO sorry that happened to you! Maybe if you call Coach, they will at least repair the problem for you? (clean it?) Good luck and let us know what happens!

:nogood: Nope...I have the same bag and it didn't happen to mine YET....I hope it doesn't! I used it for 2 weeks straight when I first got it, and nothing yet. Did your bag get wet at all, denverjenny? Oh jeeezzzz I hope this doesn't happen to mine too! I'm SO sorry that happened to you! Maybe if you call Coach, they will at least repair the problem for you? (clean it?) Good luck and let us know what happens!

No, I am ultra careful with my Coach....they are treated probably better than my hubby lol... :roflmfao:

SORRY but I have to disagree on this one. It is a very big deal considering she has only carried the bag the last 4-5 days and as she had mentioned when the tote is set down the straps do fall back and will show this... this is all beside the point. I mean to pay that much for a bag and it to be doing this already... whats next??? I would take it back and it would bother me because its only going to get worse. What happens if this starts to happen at the top of the straps where the leather handles are... she will have a tote with faded Pink straps that will look like junk in no time. I have worried over this straps since this bag came out, WHY make a bag that is completely wipe down and then straps like this, CRAZY and makes no sense to me but thats just my 0.02 cents worth. I just bought the Red/Ger. XL satchel and adore the looks of it but am now wondering if I should take her back.
If it bothers her TAKE IT BACK but ones that it does not bother then that is GREAT but I am not one of those... wish I were :lol: DANG IT!!!

No I was just saying if it happened to me it wouldn't bother me that much if alot of people had this problem. But since LA has been using hers and it hasn't happened then this is probably an exception. I didn't mean to say that she is wrong for being picky I was giving my opinion. nvm

I totally agree with you! I Love these bags but decided not to get one because I think that no matter how careful I am, these straps will begin to look bad after some use.

I totally agree with you! I Love these bags but decided not to get one because I think that no matter how careful I am, these straps will begin to look bad after some use.
Yeah, I know what you and nutz4purses mean. I am sooo worried mine will begin to look dirty. I dunno why they made these bags w/ those kind of straps anyway....that's the only thing that bothers me about these bags. And you're right, nutz4purses, I'm assuming they made the bags coated for the idea of easy clean-up, but no matter how careful you are, those straps will begin to look dirty. I wish they would have had straps like the sig stripe bags.