Oh My Sweet Goodness! F/w Leather Is Tdf! Pics Of My New City!

OMG lg :nuts: this black city is BREATHTAKING :yahoo: and the leather looks so yummy :drool: ! I'm so happy to hear that the new leathers are so smooth again :P FINALLY :tup:!
Thank you so much for sharing :flowers: ENJOY your beauty classic :heart:

:nuts:W O W the leather is gorgeous. I would have thought that was a picture of an '04 or '05. So maybe this season isn't so as much about fabulous colors as it is fabulous leather. Congratulations!

For those who maybe aren't so much into super distressed bags - you also have the option of having a less distressed bag with a little bit of texture. Most importantly though, they are all soft, silky and super thick. Kim told me that she has f/w bags that super smooth as well (for those who prefer no wrinkles). Here is a photo she sent me of a "medium" distressed bag (somewhere inbetween smooth and very distressed like mine). Not to be an enabler but I believe this one is still available....:graucho:. So the point is, there is something for everyone.

blk11.jpg

For those who maybe aren't so much into super distressed bags - you also have the option of having a less distressed bag with a little bit of texture. Most importantly though, they are all soft, silky and super thick. Kim told me that she has f/w bags that super smooth as well (for those who prefer no wrinkles). Here is a photo she sent me of a "medium" distressed bag (somewhere inbetween smooth and very distressed like mine). Not to be an enabler but I believe this one is still available....:graucho:. So the point is, there is something for everyone.

YEEAAHHHH :yahoo: that's exactly what I want and what I LOVE so much on balenciaga bags :drool::yes::heart:! Thanks again lg for the great picture and fantastic news ;)