oh gosh, i fell in love w/ the jumbo...ro

I say don't sell and just save up for a jumbo. With the price increases happening in April, it's not worth selling because it will cost you more to buy it back (if you regret the sale). Just keep your bags and save up for the jumbo. Once in awhile you can buy one on ebay for $1000~$1200 classic used. But that's just my opinion.

I remember you didn't even really like the GST that much. I'm actually kind of surprised you ended up getting it. Get rid of that one, and if you still need to free up more funds, get rid of the medium classic, too.

gosh it is so tough...yeah, no, i'm still not that crazy about the gst, but figuring it's a classic and i mean i was never crazy about the jumbo, but now, i absolutely love the size...all of these bags are brand new btw, i havent even used them, the med classic flap is definitely not returnable...as for the other 2, anyone knows what the return policy is at saks?

unfortunately, the med. clasic is the one that i can't return cuz i bought it in jan, though it is still brand new, haven't worn it at all yet...and i am an ebay virgin...i think im not savvy enough to set up an ebay listing. :sad:

I know saks has a very good return policy. I purhcased the vinyl cabas bag from the NY saks and returned it at the BH saks no problem 4 weeks later and got a full refund. As long as it is in sellable condition. They take the return. If you return the bag and get money back, you should purchase the jumbo flap from personalshopper. I ended up buying my jumbo flap from her and saved $500 off retail + taxes. I know for sure she sells authentic chanels. (I am not affiliated with her) Good luck! I had that same bug and I had to get it as well. I love it! I got the black caviar jumbo flap with classic chain in gold!! Love it!!!

not yet, i don't have the ultimate soft nor the gst in my hands yet, they are still with my friend in pittsburg, i'm in canada, so i have allmy purchases to him to avoid paying duty and taxes

If you're not in love with the GST, I think it makes the most sense to sell that one, even if the medium and the jumbo would be similar. Buy bags that you love now that you'll use, rather than bags that you *might* love down the road...kwim?

Would you be getting the same colour jumbo as your medium?

unfortunately, the med. clasic is the one that i can't return cuz i bought it in jan, though it is still brand new, haven't worn it at all yet...and i am an ebay virgin...i think im not savvy enough to set up an ebay listing. :sad:

I'm sure they will take it back if you have the tags and receipt. Just say you've been out of town and haven't had a chance to return it.