Oh God! It happened to me

concerning Karen Kooper: wasn't there one member on here who had a lawsuit against KK (who isn't an actual person but two men running the business). there seems to be issues with identity theft

Even if it's not Real (which I hope is not the case), it's a gift and should be appreciated as such.

I'm thinking your friend got it as a gift herself and was generous enough to give it to you.

But it would be much more special if it is real, which I'm sure we'll all find out soon.

good luck.

Thanks so much everyone! You all are the BEST!!! Well, after returning from seeing my horsie last night, I was just too exhausted to take the pics, but I got out my panda pochette (my only other pochette) which came mint to me in box, dustcover, receipt, never used from reputable seller. I started comparing everything, inside stitches, tab on the outside.. and, friends, I am pretty sure the grafitti is a FAKE!!! OMG!!!! I'm going to take the pics this weekend, will keep you posted. The reason why I think it's a fake is because on the tab, the 'O" in Louis is oval, and I've read that's what fakes have, the "O" on Panda is super super round. The inside, the reinforcments of the corners are not made the same way as the panda, the wire reinforcers end at the top and are sealed on the panda. The grafitti, the top of the reinforcers are folded over.. maybe that's why the stitches are coming apart, because it's not quality to freaking begin with. As an education lesson, I will post all the pics of what I've determined for confirmation on fakeness. I have really learned a lot and am proud of myself for being able to figure it out. I never in a million years (um, 7 to be exact) thought about even scrutinizing this bag for authenticity. Icechick and I both checked it out, SA checked it out very carefully, at Neiman's; we know the story...soo.... I will post the pics, but am in the market for a new grafitti pochette... Today, I'm using Panda, oh, and, I want to get that darn pic off the pochette club. Can anyone (Mod please) give me a clue on how to do that? Using my panda today, I realize, I have a lot of LV bags, but there's something about a pochette that is really truly fabulous, so light and luxe. when I use my pochette, I also carry a messenger for computer, glasses and big stuff. I only had two, now I only have one.... but, I do love it!

Thanks so much everyone! You all are the BEST!!! Well, after returning from seeing my horsie last night, I was just too exhausted to take the pics, but I got out my panda pochette (my only other pochette) which came mint to me in box, dustcover, receipt, never used from reputable seller. I started comparing everything, inside stitches, tab on the outside.. and, friends, I am pretty sure the grafitti is a FAKE!!! OMG!!!! I'm going to take the pics this weekend, will keep you posted. The reason why I think it's a fake is because on the tab, the 'O" in Louis is oval, and I've read that's what fakes have, the "O" on Panda is super super round. The inside, the reinforcments of the corners are not made the same way as the panda, the wire reinforcers end at the top and are sealed on the panda. The grafitti, the top of the reinforcers are folded over.. maybe that's why the stitches are coming apart, because it's not quality to freaking begin with. As an education lesson, I will post all the pics of what I've determined for confirmation on fakeness. I have really learned a lot and am proud of myself for being able to figure it out. I never in a million years (um, 7 to be exact) thought about even scrutinizing this bag for authenticity. Icechick and I both checked it out, SA checked it out very carefully, at Neiman's; we know the story...soo.... I will post the pics, but am in the market for a new grafitti pochette... Today, I'm using Panda, oh, and, I want to get that darn pic off the pochette club. Can anyone (Mod please) give me a clue on how to do that? Using my panda today, I realize, I have a lot of LV bags, but there's something about a pochette that is really truly fabulous, so light and luxe. when I use my pochette, I also carry a messenger for computer, glasses and big stuff. I only had two, now I only have one.... but, I do love it!

Oh, no...I am so sorry to hear that.