oh crap - why did I get this for such a good price?

The positive FB doesnt mean anything unless it's left by buyers who can tell real from fake. Someone with 100 percent Positive FB left by brand-new Ebayers who couldn't tell real from fake if their lives depended on it can still be a complete crook, and I've found plenty of sellers like that.

Like Sissabelle said, look at their selling histories and who's buying from them and what they're buying. You have to analyze a seller just like you analyze any kind of financial investment, or you're taking a chance on getting screwed.

Glad it all worked out, I just read the whole thing !!! I hate how they can make them so close to the real thing, I love my sig. stripe tote and I don't want other ppl with fakes having one look so close to mine !!! Shame on ppl !!!

You know, I was just thinking (before reading this entire thread) how the signature stripe totes are growing on me (yeah, I'm way behind the times-I never like things when they are new:P)! But if I get one, it sure won't be from eBay! :nogood:

Ummmm... where are you headed with this comment? Maybe I'm reading too much into your post, but Swanky Mama of Three is one of the mods on this site and would in NO WAY condone or participate in a fake Coach transaction.

No No No!!! I was not saying that it was Swanky Mama who sold the fake bag! What I was thinkign was possibly, the seller was looking on these forums and created that fake name to sound like Swanky Mama just in case if some person was tricked and thought the name sounded familiar...