OH Boy '07 AQUAMARINE IS HERE LOOKY AT THIS

Did you bad you girls snatch them all up? :roflmfao: I sent the email to my friends, one of them called to get one and they said they are all gone. Hopefully mine will be here Thursday or Friday, I am anxious to compare it to my '05 Turquoise. Daphne is pretty good and if she laid the turquoise and blue India against the aquamarine and said it looks almost just like the turquoise, I have to think it does. She used an '05 turquoise tassel and put it right on the bag. The curiosity is driving me crazy. If it's the same I am going to :crybaby: because I paid a small fortune for my '05. :sweatdrop:

Hi guys. I'm new to posting here but have been admiring everyone's gorgeous collections! Anyway, I bought the Day through Daphne today. She told me yesterday they sold out but just as I was calling her this morning they were unpacking another box and found 3 more Days at the bottom of it. So as of a few hours ago there were 2 left. She also said every person she had sent them out to absolutely LOVED it. I cannot wait to see it. OH! and thanks to powderpuff for the pics.

Here are some comparisons of the new aquamarine and 2005 turquoise, with disclaimers. It is very hard to capture either of these colors, and I think none of the photos does aquamarine justice. Both colors look too "blued," and the new color looks too teal. Aquamarine is a deep, rich color, and while they are in the same family, it is distinctly different from turquoise. It could be the offspring of turquoise and teal, but they aren't talking.

turquoisevsaquamarine004.jpg

turquoisevsaquamarine014.jpg

turquoisevsaquamarine013.jpg