Official MOYNAT Thread

Dear Rejane owners, I am contemplating a madder 30 Rejane. :angel: May I ask how do you find the ease of access on the Rejane? Would you use it as an everyday bag (for work/shopping, no kids)? Thank you :flowers:
I own one petite and two mini and I find the petite is maybe not the easiest bag when you want to reach the stuff in the bottom of the bag due to the shape of the bag. However, it does not really bother me and I have absolutely no problem with mini Rejane. I guess as long as you organize your stuff vertically it should be fine.

I think if you do not have kids around the Rejane can surely be used as a daily / work bag. I could imagine myself doing that (without kids of course). Now that I have two small kids I always reach for cross body bag so I have my hands free......

Dear Rejane owners, I am contemplating a madder 30 Rejane. :angel: May I ask how do you find the ease of access on the Rejane? Would you use it as an everyday bag (for work/shopping, no kids)? Thank you :flowers:

i made the shoulder strap shorter by punching an extra hole so it hangs higher i.e. closer to the waist so i can always open and close it with one hand. i find it a lot easier to use that way..definitely can be used as an everyday bag if you don't always need to reach into the bag. if you do, then an open tote is probably better suited.

So cute your Petite Rejane! Both GM look great too!

thank you fawnhagh

Gorgeous! [emoji178]

thank you lasttotheparty

Hi everyone,
I would like to ask you all the experience of purchasing a Moynat online.
Because I'm about to purchasing online and I'm worry is it the real and the safety of my credit card. Thanks

Hi everyone,
Because I'm about to purchasing online and I'm worry is it the real and the safety of my credit card. Thanks
I purchased a bag from moynat directly and didn't have any issues. You will need to contact them to complete a purchase (I did this by email coz I didn't want to spend money on overseas call to Paris) and they'll send you an order form to fill with your credit card and shipping detail. HTH!

Hi everyone,

I bought my first Moynat bag in store in Paris and afterwards I purchased through mail twice. As long as it's the Moynat store you are in contact with I believe it is fine. I think it's usually claire who handles international inquiries and she is really professional and helpful.

They will send you the order form to complete and then the order will be shipped shortly afterwards. If you want a box please remember to tell them in the correspondence because in the stores you don't usually get one.

I can highly recommend claire, I purchased all my Moynat bags through her.

Please keep us updated how it goes!!

I bought my first Moynat bag in store in Paris and afterwards I purchased through mail twice. As long as it's the Moynat store you are in contact with I believe it is fine. I think it's usually claire who handles international inquiries and she is really professional and helpful.

They will send you the order form to complete and then the order will be shipped shortly afterwards. If you want a box please remember to tell them in the correspondence because in the stores you don't usually get one.

I 2nd that! I made a purchase via email as well. No issues

I think a lot of us here ordered through email. :smile: There hasn't been any negatives that I experienced while communicating with Claire (from Moynat) through email. I wouldn't hesitate to order again (if I have enough moolah for their bags). :sweatdrop: I was lucky to have gotten the Moynat box even though I forgot to request for it when I sent in my order.

Reactions: Le_petite_bichon

Just sent the order form back to Claire, hopefully got her back soon:smile:))
And just a update for rejane fans, I ordered petite rejane is €3800 now, I'm not sure is it because I order with gold hardware that's why €100 more than normal

Wow gold hardware!! Is it a special order? I've never seen a gold hardware on any of the Moynat bags! Please share once you receive it!!! Which color did you order if you don't mind me asking? [emoji4]

Claire is usually very fast so you should hear from her soon!

Can't wait to see your petite Rejane!

Wow gold hardware!! Is it a special order? I've never seen a gold hardware on any of the Moynat bags! Please share once you receive it!!! Which color did you order if you don't mind me asking? [emoji4]

Claire is usually very fast so you should hear from her soon!

Can't wait to see your petite Rejane!
m

I'm not sure is it a special order, but when I asked about GHW and this is her information

"The Réjane bag is made with light champagne gold hardware in the colors Bordeaux, Black, and Tourterelle"

Then she said haven't have any GHW at her store, then I place an order with tourterelle and waiting for about 2 months:smile:

m

I'm not sure is it a special order, but when I asked about GHW and this is her information

"The Réjane bag is made with light champagne gold hardware in the colors Bordeaux, Black, and Tourterelle"

Then she said haven't have any GHW at her store, then I place an order with tourterelle and waiting for about 2 months:smile:
Yes gold hardware is very rare in Moynat I think, most of the bags are made with silver hardware. Can't wait to see your tourterelle with gold! But it sounds like they will have to produce it just for you as there aren't any in stock and I think that's why it is slight more expensive than other petite Rejane.

Please keep us updated how it goes and when you receive it :smile:

Maybe I should also consider a black with gold in the future :P

Yes gold hardware is very rare in Moynat I think, most of the bags are made with silver hardware. Can't wait to see your tourterelle with gold! But it sounds like they will have to produce it just for you as there aren't any in stock and I think that's why it is slight more expensive than other petite Rejane.

Please keep us updated how it goes and when you receive it :smile:

Maybe I should also consider a black with gold in the future :P

You should!!! I would love to have black too!!! Actually I'm very obsess with goldware because I have tanned skin tone, black with gold is a very safe color to pick, but i want to get something different, not sure is tourterelle with gold would that be look good too