Official MOYNAT Thread

I saw the Harrods photos on their IG. I'm not too surprised. They're now owned by LVMH afterall so now they have the spending power for marketing.
I don't know if they're doing anything "special" but we know they have a new canvas line out which I'm sure they're all too happy to advertise. I'm glad they had Dalmatian puppies, always a sucker for doggies. :lol:

Inventory varies from location to location.
Since they've taken down their website, it's best to see if you can call your local store, or even better, go in stores to ask an SA.
I'm from the US so I wouldn't be very helpful in terms of what's going on at Harrods but stock in my location in Southern California is one of the best IMO.
Just more curious than anything else. Sadly, not buying bags right now... The Dior exhibit was the most amazing in store display I have ever seen, so was wondering if they pulled out all the stops for M too. Thanks so much for replying.

Reactions: lill_canele
Harrods Moynat boutique is quite nice. They carry more stock than I thought possible and the sales associates are very kind. I’m surprised by the size of the window advertising. Have you been to the Mount Street store?

Are you sure the interior doesn’t have a satin finish? Satin lamb skin has a matte finish with a slight sheen.

Can anyone who owns a Le Duo bb tell me what you think of the bag style after real-life use? Thank you in advance.

Here is my Le Duo BB in Canelle and Capucine. Apart from closure, the magnetic tongue is designed to hold its beautiful shape.
IMG_3998.jpeg
You can make full use of the capacity by leaving it open but the bag kind of drapes.
IMG_3999.jpeg
It holds my 6” phone, a card holder, a pack of tissue, a small umbrella, keys, 2 lipsticks, a small napkin pouch, a foldable shopping bag and (with the magnet opens) a 7” Kindle.

IMG_4001.jpeg
A lot more than essentials, right? I love this more relaxed style of Moynat as it subtly gleams up any outfit with chill vibes. The craftsmanship is proved superior amid the speculation of compromised quality in newer models of the house. Never regret the purchase!

I recently bought a Rejane BB (in Japan) and it's Made in Italy. The quality / craftsmanship is superb, just like the Flori PM I bought earlier (which is made in France). Hope this helps :smile: If you are offered a special pricing through private sale, I would definitely take advantage of it!!! Good luck and enjoy!!!
Congratulations!! Your Rejane BB is absolutely stunning. Is the colour Lie De Vin? The JPY rate makes everything in Japan extra adorable :love:

Reactions: beyondbeing
Hi, I am trying to decide between a Gabrielle PM and Gabrielle BB. I am around 5’4, 5’5. Wondering if anyone here has insight on the size that would work better for my height? I haven’t seen/ tried on the bags in person.

Hi, I am trying to decide between a Gabrielle PM and Gabrielle BB. I am around 5’4, 5’5. Wondering if anyone here has insight on the size that would work better for my height? I haven’t seen/ tried on the bags in person.
I guess both sizes would look great on you! It really depends the capacity you need and the effect you look for. Don’t worry if you think PM size might be too big for your frame. It is in good proportion on an even smaller frame (Being 5’2” and always afraid of out-of-proportion huge bags, I’m happy with PM). You may refer to thread #8064 on page 538 for some modelling pictures :smile:

In my humble opinion, Gabrielle BB size looks cuter while PM brings a sophisticated type of elegance. Both are very versatile!

I don’t own a Gabrielle BB to tell its function but PM is definitely a practical choice. Perhaps somebody else here could inspire us with their exceptional experience on BB. Good luck in deciding and happy shopping!

• Love
Reactions: m3rigold
I guess both sizes would look great on you! It really depends the capacity you need and the effect you look for. Don’t worry if you think PM size might be too big for your frame. It is in good proportion on an even smaller frame (Being 5’2” and always afraid of out-of-proportion huge bags, I’m happy with PM). You may refer to thread #8064 on page 538 for some modelling pictures :smile:

In my humble opinion, Gabrielle BB size looks cuter while PM brings a sophisticated type of elegance. Both are very versatile!

I don’t own a Gabrielle BB to tell its function but PM is definitely a practical choice. Perhaps somebody else here could inspire us with their exceptional experience on BB. Good luck in deciding and happy shopping!
@cut_andpaste Thank you!!☺️This is very helpful! Yes, I was worried the PM would be too bulky/ out of proportion, but it looks very practical size wise and is very nice on you! Thanks for sharing pics! I am actually also considering the same color. 😍

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: cut_andpaste
This is my go-to bag always. I use my other bags all the time, but when I just need a good solid bag I can throw everything in, it's my Quattro N/S tote that I use the most. Congratualations on your beautiful bag! Love the colors!!
Thanks, she's such a perfect fit on the shoulder. Wish all totes had handles this length!

Hi, does anyone heard that Rejane BB is gonna be discontinue? I saw some personal shopper said so and they are now being on 40% special VIP sale.

If this is true I really need to get another piece before it’s gone.

Can anyone compare the quality of a Rejane made in France vs made in Italy? I’m recently eyeing a Rejane BB in celadon but it’s made in Italy. I have another Rejane BB made in France and I’m really happy with the quality. I’m not sure if the “quality downfall issues” is geographically-related. Celadon is a lovely colour plus it’s offered at a sweet price in private sale 🥹
View attachment 5991334
Hi. not sure made in france has more superior quality. i bought mine on february, i used it only like 1 week, the stitches on the handle became loose. i posted the pictures here too. finally i exchanged it into gabrielle since i love Powder color and they don't have it anymore.

Reactions: Joeli7