Official Juicy Couture Chat Thread

Hello,
It's my first time here and I need help. I really want a garden ring- the one with all the flowers and bugs. I've seen them on the bay in all price ranges. I suppose they are highly faked. I also suppose a $300 price tag is outrageous! Do I have the listings authenticated in the authenticate this JC or in the jewelry box thread? Does anyone have an idea of the price of these rings when they were released? Are they still made?

Thank you

I just got my first daydreamer bag last night and I'm so excited to use it but my boyfriend said I should put scotchguard on the veloure first so it doesn't get dirty... Has anyone tried this? It sounds logical but I don't want it to have some weird effect and ruin the bag either...

I was out shopping yesterday and stopped at Nordstrom and was pleasantly surprised at how much of the Juicy Couture jewelry they have in right now. I saw ton's of earrings and bracelets. I don't know if they are getting ready for Christmas shoppers, but they have a lot more Juicy jewelry than I've ever seen in any of the other stores including the JC stores. So if you are ever looking for a particular JC jewelry item, don't forget to give them a call and have them check their system for it.

I just got my first daydreamer bag last night and I'm so excited to use it but my boyfriend said I should put scotchguard on the veloure first so it doesn't get dirty... Has anyone tried this? It sounds logical but I don't want it to have some weird effect and ruin the bag either...

Did you use the Scotchguard on it? I think it's pretty safe for fabrics, I've never tried it myself on velour bags, but should be OK.

Hello JC fans!

Last year, around July or August, I was shopping in the Juicy Couture store in Palo Alto, CA, when they were putting out all the new stuff for Fall '10. At that time, I spotted a tote that I really had my eye on, but I figured that like most Juicy bags, it would end up getting discounted heavily at the end or near the end of the season, and being the cheapskate I am, I decided to wait for it to go on sale. The problem is, I don't think they were widely released, and I have not only not seen one go on sale - I can't even find one.

It was called the Pendleton Wool Dearest Tote, and the color was called Royal, but was more of a true navy. It's a large all-wool tote with only a small amount of leather trim, and it has a hanging charm/fob thing of a fox and whistle.

If anyone knows where I could track one down now, new or gently used, I'd love a lead! Thanks gals!

Attachments

• juicy couture pendleton dearest bag.jpg
    juicy couture pendleton dearest bag.jpg
    100.9 KB · Views: 162
i find that the juicy couture jewelry is poor quality. I got one of their bracelets, and it turned after only wearing it 2 0r 3 times, and only had it a few weeks, took it back for a refund, terribly quality.Even the sales lady told me it turns bad

i find that the juicy couture jewelry is poor quality. I got one of their bracelets, and it turned after only wearing it 2 0r 3 times, and only had it a few weeks, took it back for a refund, terribly quality.Even the sales lady told me it turns bad

Well it is costume jewelry... And applying make up/ perfume after the jewelry is on will destroy it quickly as well. All my bracelets are still like new.

My jewelry is still like new also, and some pieces are like 2 -3 years old. I think the environment has something to do with it too. I've found it's just as good as other designer costume jewelry of comparable price. The only problem I've had is with one pair of earrings that lost the silver after a lot of wear. Now I just buy the sterling earrings.

Well it is costume jewelry... And applying make up/ perfume after the jewelry is on will destroy it quickly as well. All my bracelets are still like new.

yeah, i am careful with my jewelry, i have a lot of costume jewelry that has lasted a good while and still looks great,plus the sales lady even warned me about this brand