Jimmy Choo Official Jimmy Choo Chat Thread - Lets Chat!

^^no. i will manage to take one or ow this weekend. I also purchased a pair of chloe boots in that same electric blue^^ if you are a blue lover, its drool worthy.

Hello Ladies,

Hope everyone is having a great New Year. I haven't seen Lion Law on for a few posting so I'm hoping she's okay.

:tup:

Hi Roe!!

I am back! I was away on vacation and then got distracted with Mulberry/Ignes when I got back.

To be honest, I am venturing out into more brands now instead of just Choo after some recent qc/cs issues I have had.

Did you see the blue Valentino Histoire for 50% off at footcandy? I know they still have more in stock. :graucho:

Hi Roe!!

I am back! I was away on vacation and then got distracted with Mulberry/Ignes when I got back.

To be honest, I am venturing out into more brands now instead of just Choo after some recent qc/cs issues I have had.

Did you see the blue Valentino Histoire for 50% off at footcandy? I know they still have more in stock. :graucho:

LL how nice to see you. Hope your holidays went well.

:wtf: what website is that? I'm still on the hunt for that bag.

A bit off topic here but do you carry JC wallets? I had a lovely Botkier Gladiator Small Clutch Wallet that I've been carrying for about 4 months and last night it broke! So I'm in the market for a durable wallet. This one hadn't even broken in, the CC slots are still so tight in it that you have to work to get the cards out. I only carry about 10 cards in my wallet, this include license health ins card etc and I never have cash on me so it's not like it was stuffed, just not durable I guess. I just missed a couple of beauties on eb@y for great prices :Push:

^^I have 2 JC wallets that I have been carrying for quite a while. One is a snakeskin small wallet that fits in your hand, the other is a purple velvet with snakeskin trim...both are holding up very well.

I know that there are rules about duplicate posts but nobody in the Glass Slipper seems to be able to help so I'm trying my luck. Do any of you have this JC Apple Sandal? I'm having trouble with the fit, particularly around the ball of the foot. I'm overhanging a bit on the inside and wondering if going up a size is going to help my foot sit in the shoe properly or do nothing at all. The length seems good. Did any of you have trouble with it?

Attachments

• 081APPLEMSU_large_fr_Pewter.jpg
    081APPLEMSU_large_fr_Pewter.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 67