Official Christina Aguilera thread!

:lol: hahaha oh me too! I love brit... even when her cheese slid off her cracker lol. I have always thought they Chritina's career could have been better (not that it was bad, per say) if she had shown a better attitude and not been such a b*tch. She just does not seem likeable or relatable whatsoever. I am interested to see what she will do with her next album, though.

^ I am too. I always felt like she was trying too hard with her past albums- trying to be sexy or edgy. She over sings a lot of the time and it is like she's trying to show off. IMO, her best song was Beautiful because it was from the heart and not over the top.

She's such a witch lately
This. I was so through when Carson asked her about her team and claimed not to hear him and so talked about herself and family. Bish, even if you didn't hear what he said the show takes the same format every week. You're there to coach others. And stop with the unflattering diaper shorts. It's disgusting. She looks better than she did a few months back, but I still would hesitate to say she looks "good". Mostly because she doesn't know how to dress this body in a flattering way. She looks like a sausage in almost everything and it's so unnecessary.

Source: JustJared

her body looks odd in the outfit and it has nothing to do with her current size...it's just an odd outfit and very ill fitting. her boobies look like they're being smashed to death. plus her walking like a duck in her big girl shoes is not helping her overall image on stage.

i do still like the song Fighter tho. and she also annoys me on The Voice that's why i don't watch.