Official Christina Aguilera thread!

scarlet555 said:
I'm thinking butt cheek implants

But she looks better

Seriously? She's always been curvy, even when thin! I have a similar body shape and building muscle volume in your butt ( and arms and giant speed-skater thighs sadly) is effortless. The real struggle is keeping enough fat off of your waist for it to show.

Plus the outfits she's wearing really accentuate any little curves you might have ... A lot.

I don't think she has butt implants. Breast implants? Yes. Butt implants? Doubtful. She's improved her look a little bit lately, but I still wish she'd go for a softer look. In this week's Us Weekly, her hair stylist said that she is going to do a drastic hair change soon. Hope that's true!

Seriously? She's always been curvy, even when thin! I have a similar body shape and building muscle volume in your butt ( and arms and giant speed-skater thighs sadly) is effortless. The real struggle is keeping enough fat off of your waist for it to show.

Plus the outfits she's wearing really accentuate any little curves you might have ... A lot.

I don't want to argue with this, but building muscle of any sort for women, all women, is never effortless. So much is blamed on "gaining muscle", but if you're not following a specfic super heavy lifting routine, and eating a specific diet with tons of protein... muscle building isn't to blame. It's more than likely regular weight gain, water retention, etc.

MichelleAntonia said:
I don't want to argue with this, but building muscle of any sort for women, all women, is never effortless. So much is blamed on "gaining muscle", but if you're not following a specfic super heavy lifting routine, and eating a specific diet with tons of protein... muscle building isn't to blame. It's more than likely regular weight gain, water retention, etc.

Nope it's muscle. I had the same song and dance from a couple of trainers over the years., and three to five months later, when I had arms like a dude (hot, I know) and giant buns of steel, they would awkwardly concede that I did, in fact, bulk up easily. I will meet other women on occasion who are the same. Some girls do - and yes, I've done all the hormonal and metabolic panels every year for the past 17 years - all totally normal.

It frustrates me when people act as if every woman's body is going to be fairly similar. One of my best friends picked up weight lifting to get over her divorce and placed first in the region, however that's measured. She was always a teensy little thing and looked great. You would never guess that she touched a weight. I lift with my husband twice a week and look like the hulk on steroids.

I don't know which category Christina falls into, but her shape is similar, her gains over the years have been distributed similarly, and there's not a curve in the picture that I haven't seen replicated easily after 3-4 weeks of leg lifts and stair master.

I do think she looks great by the way. And am excited to see whether her hair and makeup soften a bit as she moves through her thirties...

I easily get noticeably muscular too... My arms are naturally very thin though, so they end up looking muscular yet thin, if that makes sense? Like the woman in terminator II, kind of :lol:
Gaining noticeable muscle tone in the areas where you have also stored fat, though... that seems less likely, I think? Unless you're skinny of course, but Christina definitely has some fat around her bum/stomach/hip area that would cover her muscles a little? I'm not an expert though.

Lol add me to the list of those that gain muscle easily. Infact even IF i don't do anything with my arms at all they are still muscley, and i mean more so than the average female. But i really don't think that is the case with Christina considering it looked like she really worked out back in the day in order to be as tiny as she was and yet she never had a butt and now all of a sudden she has a big ol' butt out of nowhere? I don't know what to think about that, but i guess only she knows.

Nope it's muscle. I had the same song and dance from a couple of trainers over the years., and three to five months later, when I had arms like a dude (hot, I know) and giant buns of steel, they would awkwardly concede that I did, in fact, bulk up easily. I will meet other women on occasion who are the same. Some girls do - and yes, I've done all the hormonal and metabolic panels every year for the past 17 years - all totally normal.

It frustrates me when people act as if every woman's body is going to be fairly similar. One of my best friends picked up weight lifting to get over her divorce and placed first in the region, however that's measured. She was always a teensy little thing and looked great. You would never guess that she touched a weight. I lift with my husband twice a week and look like the hulk on steroids.

I don't know which category Christina falls into, but her shape is similar, her gains over the years have been distributed similarly, and there's not a curve in the picture that I haven't seen replicated easily after 3-4 weeks of leg lifts and stair master.

I do think she looks great by the way. And am excited to see whether her hair and makeup soften a bit as she moves through her thirties...

I'm not acting like every body is the same. I'm going by science, and by my years long experience of being a trainer. I have yet to run across a woman who puts muscle on like a man, and every female fitness competitor I know has literally taken years to achieve a look that's in any way more significant than the one genetics dealt her. Usually what's happening is as you get fitter, your natural muscularity is starting to show, become defined and benefit temporarily and immediately from workouts. It's genetics, and how you're naturally built, exercise or no, that determines that base level of muscle. And that base is quite hard to add to being a female. And besides, leg lifts and the stairmaster won't cause muscle gains unless she's got a 90lb barbell across her shoulders while stepping.

But like I said, I'm not here to argue. Just discuss xtina. So I'll just do that. I agree that she looks good, and her makeup on the show is now stellar.

Christina Aguilera performs a rousing rendition of her hit song, “Fighter” during the live quarterfinals of The Voice on Monday (April 16) in Los Angeles.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of
Christina Aguilera

The 31-year-old judge for the reality competition series was joined by her team members Chris Mann, Ashley De La Rosa, Jesse Campbell, and Lindsey Pavao. The Crenshaw High School choir also joined Christina‘s team on stage!

Source: JustJared

Attachments

• a11.jpg
    a11.jpg
    133.8 KB · Views: 689
  • a12.jpg
    a12.jpg
    103 KB · Views: 1,000
  • a13.jpg
    a13.jpg
    121.9 KB · Views: 939
  • a14.jpg
    a14.jpg
    118.8 KB · Views: 910
I think she's back to her size during her stripped era (maybe a little bigger). Her face bloat was probably because of alcohol or sodium. I know when I cut out sodium, the first thing that shrinks is my face, but the rest of my body looks the same.

She looks good.. I'm glad she got it together. I feel bad for her hair though. Everytime she spun during the performance I saw all those plugs up in there.

A lot of people lose weight in their face quickly when they start losing weight. The swelling/bloat goes away. She's a LOT lighter but not at her lightest which is why she still looks a little thick in the middle where the fat accumulates. It's not just "bloat".
She's looking really good!!!