Seasonal Official Bottega Veneta Early Fall & Fall Winter 2016 - post pics & discuss here!

The cabat in the runway show is all croc with Ayers sides. It is a special order only which means there will be a premium on the price of 15 to 30%. This is not for the faint of heart. The price estimate hovers just under 100k. Out of my league for sure. Contact your SA if you are serious. I'll have more info on the new croc shoulder bags later today. I'm told they will be limited availability.

Here's a photo of the new croc shoulder bags. I don't have all the color names or price info. The saturated pink is peony.

Attachments

• FW croc bags.jpg
    FW croc bags.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 466
The cabat in the runway show is all croc with Ayers sides. It is a special order only which means there will be a premium on the price of 15 to 30%. This is not for the faint of heart. The price estimate hovers just under 100k. Out of my league for sure. Contact your SA if you are serious. I'll have more info on the new croc shoulder bags later today. I'm told they will be limited availability.

Thanks for the details. It's not for me, for sure!

From David at Carmel:
- It will be offered in 3 colors: Prusse, New Light Grey and Barolo. I'm assuming that the color Barolo is the color that is featured in the picture since it's not Prusse or New Light Grey.
- Priced at $3450

Update: I googled the word Barolo and it's a type of wine so I think the Barolo is the red one. I guess the lime color won't be offered in the US. I think I'll write back to verify.

Adding some more pictures. Mostly to practice on the new platform and because I don't know what's been posted in this thread, so there may be some duplicates if the pictures get fixed from the old system.

Bottega Veneta Pre-Fall 2016
By Jessica Iredale
The wardrobe. The term has rapidly gone into overuse, especially in the pre-seasons, where you can’t swing a buy-now-wear-now, lightweight shearling to ship in mid-July without hitting a designer who has been briefed on the merits of the so-called “wardrobe” as a talking point. Tomas Maier, too, was working the wardrobe — aka clothes — angle at Bottega Veneta. To his credit, Maier did something different this season: He showed Bottega Veneta’s pre-fall men’s collection to the press alongside the women’s lineup for the first time. Here, the wardrobe idea actually made sense, as the men’s wear was a lineup of cool, broken-in luxurious staples — leather jackets, needle-punched sweaters, Japanese denim — shown in rich, offbeat monochromatic colors, like teal, purple and green. Everything had a high-quality, washed and worn look that Maier prefers for men because “men have a hard time getting into new clothes.”

He had a different point of view for women’s, which shared the same color story as the men’s but was worked on graphic, geometric print shirtdresses and rich, sturdy leather jackets that were intentionally stiff to tempt the wearer to break them in. Some of the patterned, bonded jackets were reversible, and the whole lineup, which came in an array of patterns and prints, from the clothes to the bags to the shoes, was done in a cohesive palette to ensure endless mixing-and-matching possibilities. Apparel-wise, the most appealing example of this were the multicolored tropical wool suits, sold as matchable separates. In terms of accessories, the bags featuring micro floral prints and a needle-punched spade pattern that matched the clothes were quite nifty. “There are two ways you can approach a bag,” Maier said. “One, is for somebody that’s looking for a precise function. The other, is to make the only reason to buy the bag is because it’s heartbreakingly beautiful.”

*article courtesy of WWD