Official bottega veneta chat thread - thread #4

Yes. I understand. I do browse other brands but way lesser than before as I found myself comparing it to BV. For instance, I do like the Mulberry Lily but truthfully, the small Olimpia had my heart. After a massive downsizing project this year, I only have BV and Longchamp as these two had ticked all my boxes. I think it is awesome that you have found the "one".
oh, i do love Lily!!!
actually this bag had my heart for the past year or so.... i wanted it in oxblood, but they had none here in the boutique, finally i snatched one online and DH paid for it, it was my BD pressie 2 weeks ago :smile:

Reactions: frenziedhandbag
it's truly amazing how easily one can get one's mind cleared and put at ease just by a chat with a few people. But it's a gang of RIGHT people, people who do understand what you are saying and why you're saying.
i was worried i was taken over, so i asked for advice here, advice from people who have been through and people who will not judge. As many here know, it's difficult to find the understanding outside, and i am so grateful for your valuable inputs and sharing ideas with me

+1 on how you feel. I feel so lucky to be able to 'meet' all the lovely ladies here in this forum. It definitely is another box ticked (supportive gang) in my checklist.

[emoji8] [emoji253] Thank you dear all.

Reactions: ksuromax
Holy cow!...
Ooops, we did it again!
One more kitty rescued, this time my kids brought this little thing from the street where he was also jumping on and off the road... View attachment 3519232

Well, now I know where to go if I want to be taken into a kind home complete with a beautiful BV collection to gaze at.....:smile: Gotta plan for my old age....can I bring my bags?

Went downtown yesterday with the daughters...saw two other BV bag carriers while we were cruising the Chanel boutique. I felt like we should have been exchanging a secret hand signal...:lol:

Reactions: ksuromax
View attachment 3515743 Septembersiren,,

I love your avatar. My DGD also got into the strawberry spirit for Halloween.

I didn't really to post before but your DGD (who is a cute cute strawberry) looks just like my nieces niece Dakota
They could be twins
I don't have a picture of Dakota but trust me they are doppelgängers
I wanted to see Dakota again before I said anything