but I need a more assistance..

so if I want to post new forum..

then I have to click one of these forum;
- LV Reference Library
- Louis Vuitton Shopping
- The LV Clubhouse

not in main The Purse Forum > Designedr Forums> Louis Vuitton

is this correct??
ok, i think i might know what you are asking...
if you have a Q related to shopping/deals etc click that sticky and post/search.
if you want to check what a certain bag looks like modeled, in a various color etc click reference library and/or clubhouse and look around/post.
if you want to ask a general LV Q or show something you purchased, first do a search to determine if this Q has been asked before, but then, if not, post in the general LV forum.
how's that? hths!

Hi Swanky Mama of Three and H_addict,

err... I know u mean confuse the way I'm asking.

But hard to explanation and I will try post again to show the picture what was I asking before when I have time :smile:

ok, i think i might know what you are asking...
if you have a Q related to shopping/deals etc click that sticky and post/search.
if you want to check what a certain bag looks like modeled, in a various color etc click reference library and/or clubhouse and look around/post.
if you want to ask a general LV Q or show something you purchased, first do a search to determine if this Q has been asked before, but then, if not, post in the general LV forum.
how's that? hths!

Hi mickloisme,

thanks for respond my Q
but not quite exactly the way I mean..
I do understand your suggestion
and will try post the picture when I had the time :smile:
thanks again

no one can post a Forum. . . a Forum is where we are all posting THREADS and POSTS. A Forum is merely this LV Room you post in. . . I think that's part of the misunderstanding here{?}
I think some of you are calling things by the wrong term and that's confusing us:yes:

hmm....

I am almost getting there to understanding more around here due TPF Webmaster trying to improve something :smile:
to make easier for everyone!!

so I just post 'http://forum.purseblog.com/louis-vuitton-shopping/i-bought-gold-dentelle-speedy-but-108018.html'

please let me know if this is right place to post?
if not how to move to other?

thanks heaps!!