Off to Petsmart for Howl-o-ween!

shelbell77

Jun 6, 2006
Isn't Elphaba cute in her pumpkin costume?

Attachments

• elphaba costume 1.jpg
    elphaba costume 1.jpg
    103.8 KB · Views: 92
  • elphaba costume in bed.jpg
    elphaba costume in bed.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 83
  • elphaba costume on belly.jpg
    elphaba costume on belly.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 76
Adorable! My mom picked up costumes for our corgis - a pumpkin and a devil - I'm picking them up from her this weekend. I'll have a little (longish) pumpkin too!

Well we didn't win any official prizes...but got an extra prize for being so cute! We were the littlest dog there (the only thing smaller was a couple of guinea pigs!) and everyone was excited to see her.

oooh how darling! what kind of puppy is she? and i LOVE her name. next year you could get some of that wash out spray color for human hair in green and have her wear a little witch hat and a carry a monkey toy.

oooh how darling! what kind of puppy is she? and i LOVE her name. next year you could get some of that wash out spray color for human hair in green and have her wear a little witch hat and a carry a monkey toy.

She's a yorkipoo! Yeah, I couldn't find a witch costume little enough this year...but next year she really will be Elphaba! (and it just so happens we DO have a little monkey toy!)

ADORABLE!!!!

That is the cutest little pumpkin ever!!

My baby Sophie doesn't like to get dressed. She had a little Barbie coat I tried to put on her last year but she didn't go for it...oh well!