Off 5th Updates

So - I'm traveling for work and just had to stop by an Off 5th. Here's what's at the Milpitas store:

Glazed Leather: All colors of the Lucca Bowler, Capri, Asti hobo
Black pavia flap, trevisio (I may go back for this one), red venezia, I think a green one too.
ONE black glazed cosmetic case
Patent bags (both colors) in all sizes, including swingpack
Tons of b/w checkerboard
....and....
ONE Giant Bullseye Eton.

There's a 30% off sale right now - don't think you need a coupon, there were signs everywhere!

And pics! Don't forget to take pics when you go!!! I always love seeing them because it makes me feel like I went. he he he :P

I was about to take pics, but have a new phone and didn't bring the USB cable. I won't be home for a few days (and still can't figure out how to email my photos!) If i go back, I'll try.

This can be the thread motto: :useless:

I was about to take pics, but have a new phone and didn't bring the USB cable. I won't be home for a few days (and still can't figure out how to email my photos!) If i go back, I'll try.

This can be the thread motto: :useless:

That made me giggle. :P Okay, you're off the hook this time, but next time...let there be pics!!!!! ;)

I'm heading down to my Off 5th tomorrow afternoon (coupon in hand just in case). I should be able to get pics! AND, I got mystery money in the mail yesterday!! :yahoo: If it hasn't been posted in deals and steals already I am sure it will soon and then I'll just wait til people start posting the codes/dollar amounts to see if I have more than $10 :P

Great Lakes Crossing, Auburn Hills Michigan

B&W keypouches
Leopard Keypouches
Raven wallet
B&W wallets
Green Wilbury
B&W: Hopewell, Mandeville, Springvale, the one with the chain strap too.
Raven: Capri, Varese
Ombre check handbags too (don't remember which ones)
Green Asti

Sorry, didn't look @ prices. Don't have my camera cords with me to post photos.

Is it me or are the SAs at Off Fifth not patient enough?
I have only found one SA who was very nice on the phone with me, because I have purchased a LOT from her in person before.
Whenever I call to see if they have certain L.A.M.B. items, if the SA I know is not there, the others are usually not very patient at all. They don't know the styles, which is okay, but when I try to describe the style, they didn't seem to be paying attention, and then will very quickly say NO. But if I call the SA I know, she will usually find it.
Just wanted to vent!

Is it me or are the SAs at Off Fifth not patient enough?
I have only found one SA who was very nice on the phone with me, because I have purchased a LOT from her in person before.
Whenever I call to see if they have certain L.A.M.B. items, if the SA I know is not there, the others are usually not very patient at all. They don't know the styles, which is okay, but when I try to describe the style, they didn't seem to be paying attention, and then will very quickly say NO. But if I call the SA I know, she will usually find it.
Just wanted to vent!

ITA! I drove like 50 miles to an off 5th because i called and ask if they had any lamb wallets. i got there and all i saw was clutches. a clutch and a wallet are not the same thing. i was pissed

ITA! I drove like 50 miles to an off 5th because i called and ask if they had any lamb wallets. i got there and all i saw was clutches. a clutch and a wallet are not the same thing. i was pissed

I would be pissed too. :cursing: With the price of gas these days, it costs me about $30 to head out and back to my nearest Off 5th. I ALWAYS call first and I've been lucky, but I'm sure eventually I will get a hold of a butthole. :tdown: