Ode to the Victoria

Thanks! It does help :smile:

I've had my lock up on the middle part but its already a bit scratched from banging against the zipper so I am going to try having it on the clochette.

I know what you mean with the lock in the middle of the bag, yeah, that would cause scratches and I also noticed that if the lock is in the middle, the bag loses its shape due to the weight of the lock and the softness of the clemence leather.

Btw, I love your organizer, it looks awesome! I should look for one like that! I have only used a base shaper to prevent stains at the bottom.

So glad to be chatting to a fellow bag twin.

I know what you mean with the lock in the middle of the bag, yeah, that would cause scratches and I also noticed that if the lock is in the middle, the bag loses its shape due to the weight of the lock and the softness of the clemence leather.

Btw, I love your organizer, it looks awesome! I should look for one like that! I have only used a base shaper to prevent stains at the bottom.

So glad to be chatting to a fellow bag twin.

I noticed that weight affecting the shape. There is a small part by the middle metal thing that seems dented. Hope it goes away. Anyway not really bad but I am moving the lock to be safe. I prefer the look of the lock hanging anyway :smile:

The purse organizer was a splurge but I love it! I used my double sens this weekend and it fits perfectly inside that one too. You can get them on the MaiTai collection website.

I noticed that weight affecting the shape. There is a small part by the middle metal thing that seems dented. Hope it goes away. Anyway not really bad but I am moving the lock to be safe. I prefer the look of the lock hanging anyway :smile:

The purse organizer was a splurge but I love it! I used my double sens this weekend and it fits perfectly inside that one too. You can get them on the MaiTai collection website.

Great na924! I will check out the website! Thanks

soooooooo many gorgeous Victoria and can't make up my mind which color to order!!!
I have a B30 in Etoupe and a GP in black, always wear black or neutral, thinking to get a Constance 24? in red to pop up little, I am leaning to neutral (black or Etoupe) for Victoria, is there such a thing too much neutral? my other bags are mostly black or neutral too. HELP!

soooooooo many gorgeous Victoria and can't make up my mind which color to order!!!
I have a B30 in Etoupe and a GP in black, always wear black or neutral, thinking to get a Constance 24? in red to pop up little, I am leaning to neutral (black or Etoupe) for Victoria, is there such a thing too much neutral? my other bags are mostly black or neutral too. HELP!

I forgot about my Gold Evelyn and Rubis J28! lol
think I will stick with neutral ^_^
Thank you for all the inspiring pictures!! 😘

I forgot about my Gold Evelyn and Rubis J28! lol
think I will stick with neutral ^_^
Thank you for all the inspiring pictures!! 😘
There are many lovely neutral options "with a twist" at the moment, other than etoupe or black. How about graphite/bleu saphir combination, raisin, prunoir, etain. Just some more food for thought. Whatever you choose, it will be lovely. :biggrin:

I wear black and grey a lot and I love neutral bags. Have a Lindy, birkin and Victoria in etoupe. Also have gold Lindy and black birkin plus 3 other neutral Kelly's. Funny you mentioned red Constance 24 as mine is in rouge casaque and I consider it neutral as well. I think you can add etoupe Victoria to your collection definitely.

Oh, this is really useful! I love the contrast-colour bottom; it looks just as if it had been designed for the Victoria... Can you please share how many pockets this organizer has, and if ever you fill it with your things, post a picture to get an idea of what fits in the pockets, and how it looks when it is full? Thank you very much in advance!

Here's a pic of my Victoria all loaded up with the purse organizer inside.

It fits my wallet, sunglasses, karo, kindle, Ulysses, key pouch, gloves, and my laptop!! I just can't get over how practical this bag is :smile:

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1456083677.651222.jpg