Ode to the Lindy

Oh interesting, I didn't know that they had different names! Oh I didn't know there was a new Pokemon movie....I'll have to keep a look out! When did it come out??

LOL!!!

In Japan, it's called Pochama -- I assume in US it's called Piplup?

Of course, my DS made me go see this year's new Pokemon movie at 900 a.m. on opening day!!! :nuts:

Orchids,

It looks amazing on you!! I honestly didn't really like it at first. The pics of Naomi w/her Lindy didn't do anything for me. But then I saw how you totally rocked your Lindy and how it really works with a casual style...I was then OBSESSED :P

Aw, TG and Emanu...glad I could enable! TG, you look absolutely gorgeous with your BJ Lindy; it suits you perfectly.

Thank You frenchiefan:blush:, btw I luv yr avatar, very classic.

bagwhore1, Congratz yr new Lindy.. :biggrin:

Orchid, :amazed:wow another Gorgeous modelling.. Thanks for sharing those pics. U look great.:winkiss:

Tokyo Girl, I believe one day u will get an Orange Lindy in Japan. Japan is a such big city, available many of H bags. Good luck to u.:choochoo:

Anyone has a Rouge Garance Lindy??

Here's a picture of Rouge Garance in Clemence, Queenie.

attachment.php

This is the same red as my JPG Shoulder Birkin.

Photo Credit: ekc1122 (eBay)

My 34cm Etoupe Swift Lindy (an old photo). I do not even zip up my Lindy. The flap is always loosely flopped over. At times, I have the flap secured around the turnkey, but the zippers are not used.

attachment.php