Scarves Ode to the Hermes Cashmere GM Shawls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Indeed, I love when that happens and it happens often with Hermes. There is just something about the colors and designs that make one fall in love again.
TT, I am trying to decide between the black Colliers GM and the grey/green Mars GM - do you have any recommendation by any chance. I haven't seen any IRL and won't in the near future so will need to buy based on inclination. Thanks in advance and drive safely :smile:

Get the Mars cw04! It's superb, it looks good even when I tried it on with my pj when DH brought it home at wee hours! Lols!

I'm torn between CCaP cw08 and cw07. Hv already acquired Mars cw04 and LDR cw11. Pls help me decide:
cw08

I loooove cw8. I really like the other one too but this one MORE .... the pink is tooo perfect. Plus if you have Mars with green... get this one... with PINK :smile:

Also, since you have LdR cw11, I'd get CCaP cw 8 since your LdR has natural color in it... whereas the cw 8 is more sim to cw 8 LdR so it's DIFFERENT... dark grey.. Did I confuse you? :cray:

As promised, here are a few quick modeling shots. I love, love, love this one. Many thanks to Nico and Vigee for their very enabling pics. :hugs:

I hope those here in the U.S. have a happy Thanksgiving! :flowers:

11077404364_8d6d45b716_z.jpg

11077299965_d50a9d713f_z.jpg

This is just gorgeous on you! You look amazing!!

I'm torn between CCaP cw08 and cw07. Hv already acquired Mars cw04 and LDR cw11. Pls help me decide:
cw08

This is softer to me and I love the pink in it. It is so lady-like yet hip. I vote for this one.
Thank you so much for your input to my conundrum. It is a good point and I appreciate it. What a dear DH you have! :smile:

cw08
They are both nice but since you already have the Mars in 04, I'd get CW08. Pretty hip and feminine at the same time. I looked up LDR 11 and that one has more brownish tones, enough to be different from CCaP 08...but that's just my personal opinion :smile:

Indeed, I love when that happens and it happens often with Hermes. There is just something about the colors and designs that make one fall in love again.
TT, I am trying to decide between the black Colliers GM and the grey/green Mars GM - do you have any recommendation by any chance. I haven't seen any IRL and won't in the near future so will need to buy based on inclination. Thanks in advance and drive safely :smile:

Both gorgeous
I like the CDC but most of the gals love the Mars
Which makes you swoon??

I loooove cw8. I really like the other one too but this one MORE .... the pink is tooo perfect. Plus if you have Mars with green... get this one... with PINK :smile:

Also, since you have LdR cw11, I'd get CCaP cw 8 since your LdR has natural color in it... whereas the cw 8 is more sim to cw 8 LdR so it's DIFFERENT... dark grey.. Did I confuse you? :cray:

Thanks IF! LdR cw 11 has pink/naturel & black in it, similar to CCaP cw8 as well. Then again Mars cw4 also has green like CCaP cw7. Oh well, they are all gorgeous neutral and all have some similarities. Arrgh, this is so hard.....:wondering

Of course I love this
Depends how you feel
About the green hem- for me
Love at first sight������

Of course TT! You are my great enabler, have not even thought of this cw7 until your modeling pics!
Back from Europe a few months ago with a couple of GMs and thought I would be contented for a while. Even turned down some CDCs while I was in Europe!
Guess what....I bought 2 CDCs just last month and Mangue was 1 of them. You are so responsible for it!!!

This is softer to me and I love the pink in it. It is so lady-like yet hip. I vote for this one.
Thank you so much for your input to my conundrum. It is a good point and I appreciate it. What a dear DH you have! :smile:

This one this one! I'm obsessed with it. I'm still waiting for my store to get it and the wait is killing me!

They are both nice but since you already have the Mars in 04, I'd get CW08. Pretty hip and feminine at the same time. I looked up LDR 11 and that one has more brownish tones, enough to be different from CCaP 08...but that's just my personal opinion :smile:

Thanks, 3 votes for cw8!

Of course TT! You are my great enabler, have not even thought of this cw7 until your modeling pics!
Back from Europe a few months ago with a couple of GMs and thought I would be contented for a while. Even turned down some CDCs while I was in Europe!
Guess what....I bought 2 CDCs just last month and Mangue was 1 of them. You are so responsible for it!!![/QUOTE
Hands clapping Hurrah for the new CDCs.
Isn't Mango the sweetest color?
I'm quite taken with it:
A soft orange with just a kiss of pink.
It offsets the heavy hardware of the CDC so well
Congrats
Happy to enable!
It's fun to share what we love and what we are passionate about
I'm off to Europe next week with a short wish list myself !!

Status
Not open for further replies.