Ode to the enamels

No, it comes in the small, wide and extra-wide (which is the one Bijouxlady has). As with all prints that comes in a set of 3 sizes, the pattern is slightly different in all the sizes i.e. the print complements rather than being the same.

Ummmm...WOW!!!

THIS is my favorite stack. I love everything in it!

attachment.php

Attachments

• Banglemania.jpg
    Banglemania.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 2,624
Does anyone know anything about how Hermes distributes these bracelets to their stores? It seems so chaotic!

I am very new to this so any info at all would be helpful.

For instance, you would think that coordinating colors and styles would be available in each store. No, it seems that they are randomly scattered throughout the world so that you are forced to hunt them down.

Ok, I understand the marketing mystique for the leather bags. But for the bracelets?

As promised to MT, I'm posting my new extra-large enamel that just arrived after a global search, thanks to my lovely SA! :yahoo:

Sheherazade in Pastel and palladium hardware - from the AW 2008 collection.

Attachments

• Sheherazade.jpg
    Sheherazade.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 1,058
  • Sheherazade1.jpg
    Sheherazade1.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 1,060
  • Sheherazade2.jpg
    Sheherazade2.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 1,053
  • Sheherazade3.jpg
    Sheherazade3.jpg
    99.9 KB · Views: 1,054
I think it goes well with the pastel Capitales - only problem is, the extra-large enamel is a PM, whilst the small one is a GM. I would have to wear them high on my hand if they are to be worn together.

Attachments

• Sheherazade6.jpg
    Sheherazade6.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 1,042
  • Sheherazade5.jpg
    Sheherazade5.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 1,964
  • Sheherazade4.jpg
    Sheherazade4.jpg
    83.2 KB · Views: 1,043
And here is the full set of Grand Apparat that I decided on a whim (or a moment of madness) that I must have, when ploughing through the AW2008 Le Monde whilst on a road trip with DH earlier this year. I messaged my SA immediately to have her do a search and they arrived not too long ago!

Grand Apparat red/gold in gold hardware - reissued in AW2008 for the Year of India.

Attachments

• GrandApparat.jpg
    GrandApparat.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 1,034
  • GrantApparat1.jpg
    GrantApparat1.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 1,007
  • GrantApparat2.jpg
    GrantApparat2.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 1,025
  • GrantApparat3.jpg
    GrantApparat3.jpg