Scarves Ode to the Cashmere/Silk GM/Tri Shawls

OMGGGGGGGGG Dear this is stunning!!!! I neeeeeeed this one!!!!! Is this an older shawl???
Thank you sooo much! ❤️ Sorry to answer so late. Had not been well and therefore MIA. The shawl is, indeed, not new. I got my first one from the store in 2020. Keeping my fingers crossed for you that you will find this beauty!
cross posting from SOTD Tohu Bohu

View attachment 5973524
Wowwww! What an amazing treasure! You look so beautiful, my dear friend!
Fantastic colours! So, so pretty on you, dear Croisette!

Reactions: Croisette7
Thank you sooo much! ❤️ Sorry to answer so late. Had not been well and therefore MIA. The shawl is, indeed, not new. I got my first one from the store in 2020. Keeping my fingers crossed for you that you will find this beauty!

Wowwww! What an amazing treasure! You look so beautiful, my dear friend!

Fantastic colours! So, so pretty on you, dear Croisette!
"Long time no see", dear Sammy! ... thank you for your nice comments!
Congrats on your Jaguar, looks great with your green sweater!
My latest addition: Tatouages Marins Bandana:
View attachment 5995725View attachment 5995726View attachment 5995727
Love Naptune‘s horses:
View attachment 5995728
... another new in! I love esp. the beautiful border!

• Love
Reactions: Sammy Royal
I have shared Le Jaguar et le Colibri in other cws -- it turned out to be one of those designs I can's resist. Sharing the green cw 14 which I don't believe has been much shown but turns out to be lovely for spring! We are having quite a cold April so I am happy to have it! Thank you for letting me share.
View attachment 5977308
View attachment 5977309
Love!

Reactions: SilkCouture
Reactions: Sammy Royal
I finally bought this color way recently! I would have been kicking myself if I had not and saw these pictures today. You really showcase the versatility in these pictures, along with many of the pictures of this colorway on other threads. This design lends itself to great photography.
Thank you very much for your lovely comments! So nice to be your twin! This CSGM is really a piece of art… ❤️