Ode to leather key charms - animals, fruits, luck, motion!

Here's a black and white image of the 2012 Year of the Dragon key charm- I don't think it is as scary looking in real life.

Attachments

• image-4066075837.png
    image-4066075837.png
    827.9 KB · Views: 3,334
Kelly Doll Charm in action

Ohh, TankerToad, I love this pic! The jacket, the beautiful Etoupe B in Swift (not sure if it's Swift but looks like a delicious Swift bag on my screen) and the cute Quelle Idole charm, just love this combo :tup:.
I hope to find one of those cute Quelle Idole charms as well. Would love to have one :girlsigh:.

Ohh, TankerToad, I love this pic! The jacket, the beautiful Etoupe B in Swift (not sure if it's Swift but looks like a delicious Swift bag on my screen) and the cute Quelle Idole charm, just love this combo :tup:.
I hope to find one of those cute Quelle Idole charms as well. Would love to have one :girlsigh:.
Yes, swift. The jacket is Escada from several seasons ago but still love it. The tweed has a bit of sparkle like Chanel tweeds sometimes do. Thanks~and arent these little charms fun? Looking forward to the dragon charm. Am on the lookout~

Yes, swift. The jacket is Escada from several seasons ago but still love it. The tweed has a bit of sparkle like Chanel tweeds sometimes do. Thanks~and arent these little charms fun? Looking forward to the dragon charm. Am on the lookout~

You have such a great taste, dear. Escada has really nice things sometimes and that lovely jacket of yours is no exception.
And that Swift bag...I love it. Wouldn't mind to own a lovely Swift 30 B myself somewhere in the future :tender:.
Good luck with finding the dragon charm, hope you will find one soon :smile:.

Oh Lala, thank you for starting this thread dedicate to these cuties! I just love key charms. :P Here is my little collection and waiting for the dragon one... I wish I can get those special ones, the bear is so lovely! :graucho:

Attachments

• P1160384.JPG
    P1160384.JPG
    92.6 KB · Views: 3,681
  • P1160877.JPG
    P1160877.JPG
    92.1 KB · Views: 2,638
Thanks for sharing your collection. It is like yummy colorful macaroons !!

I find it so hard to locate one at any store. Have not see even a clover leaf for months.

attachment.php