Ode to Hermes Poncho

Thank you very much! I just checked the receipt and it is called Poncho Bivouac Avec Pompons en Cuir, color 03 Gold

Oh! I really love this color. I have the dark grey color way but I would jump on this one in a heartbeat too! It is not available on the US site right now but maybe soon. Thanks for the pic. Congrats and enjoy!

Just saw the comments about the size, and yes, it is only one size and the same as the Rocabar. It's funny because it fit me a LOT differently than the Rocabar especially around the cut of the sleeves and I swore it had a slight difference in measurements. I tried on many Rocabars and this fit me differently so my SA measured it for me just to be sure but it was the same.

The price has a bit of a difference too (not sure why, maybe the color?) but it is nothing extreme.

If it helps, I'm pretty short like I mentioned and it doesn't feel that overwhelming to me which I worried about and felt about some of the Rocabars in colors that popped. I've seen this poncho on tall people and it looked lovely as well. It's great, and I too will bring it while traveling on a plane.

Reactions: Twelve
Just saw the comments about the size, and yes, it is only one size and the same as the Rocabar. It's funny because it fit me a LOT differently than the Rocabar especially around the cut of the sleeves and I swore it had a slight difference in measurements. I tried on many Rocabars and this fit me differently so my SA measured it for me just to be sure but it was the same.

The price has a bit of a difference too (not sure why, maybe the color?) but it is nothing extreme.

If it helps, I'm pretty short like I mentioned and it doesn't feel that overwhelming to me which I worried about and felt about some of the Rocabars in colors that popped. I've seen this poncho on tall people and it looked lovely as well. It's great, and I too will bring it while traveling on a plane.
Thanks again for additional info so very kind of you Kyokei. What a great idea to bring along on the road.