Ode to Chaumet

Hello! I'm not sure exactly and can't remember when my SA said the increase has historically been, but yes, I understand one is coming. My SA was going to let me know as soon as she finds out. If that's what you've heard it likely be the case.

What piece/s are you considering?
thanks for your response! I'm looking at either the small jeux de liens ring (https://www.chaumet.com/gb_en/jeux-de-liens-ring-082218) or the larger one (https://www.chaumet.com/gb_en/jeux-de-liens-ring-081239) - if anyone has either, or not, would appreciate any advice pls :smile:

I’m in love with this how did you do it?? :heart:

Super beautiful I’m in nice mood just looking at this.
So nice of you to say. It only took me 2-3 years to decide on what bracelets to get, but it was the watch that kicked everything into motion. The Frivole was the only impulse purchase and naturally finds its way under the watch to stay in its place. ❤️
Love this!! :heart:
Thank you, me too....
Wow this is just pure perfection! :loveeyes:
You're too kind. I'm really happy with how it all falls.

Will do! Lovely pieces you have on hold. Will keep a lookout in the Cartier forum if you do decide on them! And do check out Tiffany hardwear sunnies, I love them.

For the BML ring, I want to wear on my right hand pointer/middle finger. I've previously tried the wider version and it looks too bulky (I need a 60). However I did like it on my left hand which is sized smaller. I don't have a pic but the last time I went, I tried the finer one in RG on my right pointer, and I liked it. I almost thought of getting another WG in a larger size (pinky is a 47), but I have enough WG rings at the moment.
Ps this is super helpful, thank you! I’m going to Paris is June so making my next Chaumet purchase. 😉

• Love
Reactions: caruava
Hi everyone, I’ve been thinking about the small jeux de liens ring for a while now but I’m struggling to decide whether to go with the pink or white gold. They didn’t have the small white gold in my size so I tried on the large one for reference.
Do you think the small will look good on the middle finger or on the ring finger?
(I should’ve stopped browsing the store after my purchases 🙈)

Attachments

• IMG_2852.jpeg
    IMG_2852.jpeg
    166 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_2853.jpeg
    IMG_2853.jpeg
    138.8 KB · Views: 22
Hi everyone, I’ve been thinking about the small jeux de liens ring for a while now but I’m struggling to decide whether to go with the pink or white gold. They didn’t have the small white gold in my size so I tried on the large one for reference.
Do you think the small will look good on the middle finger or on the ring finger?
(I should’ve stopped browsing the store after my purchases 🙈)
I think they'll look good on either finger. It all comes down to if you want to wear multiple rings on different fingers. If you have any jewellery gaps, that would be a consideration as to which finger or gold you go for.

I think the small looks good on you. Generally the index and middle finger will be the same/similar size on the same hand. I think the small is better proportioned to the ring finger, but it's personal preference. I'd go for middle/index in case anything special comes along for your ring finger in the future.

Do you have a mix of rose and white gold jewellery? Are you planning any other purchases and do you plan to coordinate?

I think they'll look good on either finger. It all comes down to if you want to wear multiple rings on different fingers. If you have any jewellery gaps, that would be a consideration as to which finger or gold you go for.

I think the small looks good on you. Generally the index and middle finger will be the same/similar size on the same hand. I think the small is better proportioned to the ring finger, but it's personal preference. I'd go for middle/index in case anything special comes along for your ring finger in the future.

Do you have a mix of rose and white gold jewellery? Are you planning any other purchases and do you plan to coordinate?
Great questions! I mainly have white gold in my collection but the pink gold from Chaumet is really pretty and I think it does suit me. I wear my pink gold with diamonds and the plain white gold BML rings stacked together on my left middle finger daily.
I am thinking of wearing the Jeux de liens ring on my right hand so I could keep wearing my BML rings on my left hand. I am leaning more towards getting it for my middle finger for versatility. Unfortunately I don’t live close to a boutique and my country doesn’t offer e-commerce so I am waiting for my next overseas holiday to try again and purchase.
I am also thinking of getting the Jeux de liens bangle and/or the BML bangle in the future when I’ve reached more work milestones

Great questions! I mainly have white gold in my collection but the pink gold from Chaumet is really pretty and I think it does suit me. I wear my pink gold with diamonds and the plain white gold BML rings stacked together on my left middle finger daily.
I am thinking of wearing the Jeux de liens ring on my right hand so I could keep wearing my BML rings on my left hand. I am leaning more towards getting it for my middle finger for versatility. Unfortunately I don’t live close to a boutique and my country doesn’t offer e-commerce so I am waiting for my next overseas holiday to try again and purchase.
I am also thinking of getting the Jeux de liens bangle and/or the BML bangle in the future when I’ve reached more work milestones
That will be lovely to have the matching bracelet! I'm eyeing some rg pieces myself, and like you, for my right hand.

Hope you get to try them all on and take lots of pics on your next holiday to plan purchases (it only took me 2-3 years to finally get a BML bracelet :amuse:).

Reactions: Lenny424
That will be lovely to have the matching bracelet! I'm eyeing some rg pieces myself, and like you, for my right hand.

Hope you get to try them all on and take lots of pics on your next holiday to plan purchases (it only took me 2-3 years to finally get a BML bracelet :amuse:).
You must be so smitten with your BML bracelet! ☺️
I’m going to Melbourne for the first time in September so fingers cross they have my sizes 🤞