Ode To 05 Magenta! Owners Come Share Your Photos!!!

Deana

Aug 22, 2006
We had so much fun with the 05 Turquoise thread, and so many pretty pictures were posted byTurquoise owners, I thought we could do the same for 05 Magenta.

Here is my Magenta Box...

IMG_3149.jpg

IMG_3144.jpg

IMG_3116.jpg

IMG_3112.jpg

IMG_3125.jpg

IMG_3137.jpg

IMG_3106.jpg

IMG_3107.jpg

And my City...

IMG_3161.jpg

IMG_3158.jpg

IMG_3187.jpg

IMG_3184.jpg

IMG_3169.jpg

IMG_3150.jpg

IMG_3172.jpg

And here they are together...

IMG_0152.jpg

When looking at my Turquoise bags I think it is my favorite color, then I see Magenta and I think it's my favorite, and of course I look at my BG Pink and I am convinced it's my favorite. I am going to have to just admit all 3 are TDF, and I feel very lucky to have them. I can't wait to see other fab pictures from all you 05 Magenta owners!

WOW Deana :nuts: I'm speechless again and again ! Your pictures are the BEST and your bags looks soooooooooo GORGEOUS and yummy :drool: can't get enough ;):tup:!
Thank you for starting this thread . . . I'll show you my ..

'05 Magenta WORK :yahoo:

attachment.php

attachment.php

WOW Deana :nuts: I'm speechless again and again ! Your pictures are the BEST and your bags looks soooooooooo GORGEOUS and yummy :drool: can't get enough ;):tup:!
Thank you for starting this thread . . . I'll show you my ..

'05 Magenta WORK :yahoo:

attachment.php

attachment.php

Oh my Irene!!! Your Work is stunning, and it's in amazing condition!!! Of course you look smashing as always in your modeling pictures!!! Thanks for sharing your photos. I hope we get more owners to share their photos too, I am surprised the Turq thread had more responses. They are both equally fabulous! Where's your new beauty hmwe46?

I have a question to anyone who might know....can anyone tell me what accessories came in each of Magenta, Turquoise, and BG Pink out of the following...Mini Coin Purse, Coin Purse, and MakeUp Clutch? Thank you in advance for the info.
:heart:

Your bags are beautiful!! I should have gotten a bit more creative in taking pics. Here is my smushy baby:

Attachments

• 05 magenta.JPG
    05 magenta.JPG
    137.4 KB · Views: 73
IMG_6112.jpg

Ode to Xena: this potted Orchid was given to me by my parents last week when my 12 yr Rott passed away. I miss her like mad.:crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:

Yippee!!! Thanks for posting! I am hoping to see lots of gorgeous 05 Magenta in one place, just like the 05 Turq! You look smashing, and I am soooo happy for you after all it took to get to this place, and finally having the perfect Magenta that you can adore! Congratulations, you've scored yourself a real beauty!
:heart:
I am also very sorry to hear of the loss of your beloved Xena. I have been there myself, and no matter how long ago it was, I still miss my furry child! I am sending hugs and good thoughts your way.
:crybaby:

Thank you so much D. It was the hardest thing ever. Sep was a very bad month for me, and the start Oct 1 losing my sweetie was the worst. She lived a nice long life for a Rottngirl though :flowers:

But now the Orchid colored bag will always remind me of Xena too :yes:

THANK you so much Deana for the nice compliments :winkiss: !

OMG - I'm just falling from my chair when I saw 'D' hmwe46's pictures :nuts::drool: - you looks sooooooooo beautiful and totally HAPPY with your magenta work :love: it's a pleasure to adore your pics !
Thanks also to dear 'R' Becca.... for sharing your gorgeous magenta :tup::heart:

Today I was in a shop and the SA wanted to make a picture with me, my magenta work and the 'matching' decoration (also an orchid like hmwe's) - have to share this with you too ... even the pic was made with my handy only :

attachment.php

Attachments

• 09102007056.pf.jpg
    09102007056.pf.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 414