OD on chocolate brown bags?

I don't see anything wrong with purchasing two brown bags. Many of us have a ton of black bags, so why not brown. If you love it, then I would go for it.

I agree. I used to have a ton of black ones but i am actually now in the reverse situation...though craving a nice red one i would say i'd get another black before any more brown for a while unless another LV mono fell in my lap. I just started buying brown a ton instead of black when i got a brown leather jacket and boots. Unless money is tightish and you really need a black or some other color there is certainly nothing wrong with 2 brown!!! I'd decide now while you CAN return though and if money is not the deciding factor the only thing i'd wonder is are they just way too similiar. If not go for both! HTH

I love that Chloe! If you can afford it, I say keep 'em both. I agree with everyone else...they're different enough in shape and style that you'd be able to use them with different outfits.

The Chloe was on sale at Saks. It was by chance they had one. I was saving for my first B-bag, but instead, I scored my first Chloe. It is just now that I start to get into high end bags like these. I guess the B-bag will have to wait - since the style I want never goes on sale anyway. :P

Thanks everyone.