OCD/ Matching accessories/bags

It definitely IS a PITA! However, yes, I change my wallets to match my bag..even if it's daily. I cannot buy a bag without having the wallet and wristlet to match...or at least something that blends. I hated the fact that the Elisa, Bleecker magenta duffle, and patchwork duffle don't have matching accessories, so I have to use something in my collection that will work with those bags. I also do have some overlap, as I have some of the same color bags that I use with one wallet and wristlet set (like I have 4 diff. whiskey bags). I do definitely try to buy a wallet and wristlet set that goes with multiple bags when I can too, like the tattersall set works with most of the Bleecker duffles I have.

I wish I didn't have to match, because I have to say that by changing so frequently, I have left important things in the previous wallet. Once I did that but didn't discover I had until I needed something weeks later...so I had to open every wallet that I had used to find it. I store all my wallets in the little factory belt dust bags, and they are lined up in dresser drawers, so that's a real chore!!

Oh wow.....thats a lot of work, but good for you.
It definitely IS a PITA! However, yes, I change my wallets to match my bag..even if it's daily. I cannot buy a bag without having the wallet and wristlet to match...or at least something that blends. I hated the fact that the Elisa, Bleecker magenta duffle, and patchwork duffle don't have matching accessories, so I have to use something in my collection that will work with those bags. I also do have some overlap, as I have some of the same color bags that I use with one wallet and wristlet set (like I have 4 diff. whiskey bags). I do definitely try to buy a wallet and wristlet set that goes with multiple bags when I can too, like the tattersall set works with most of the Bleecker duffles I have.

I wish I didn't have to match, because I have to say that by changing so frequently, I have left important things in the previous wallet. Once I did that but didn't discover I had until I needed something weeks later...so I had to open every wallet that I had used to find it. I store all my wallets in the little factory belt dust bags, and they are lined up in dresser drawers, so that's a real chore!!

I don't change mine out that frequently at all. I have one Coach wallet that I have been using for a while. It is too expensive for me to get a bunch of matching wallets and I would rather save the $200 towards a bag than on a wallet. I am looking for a few different wristlets and mini skinnies that I can use with small bags and for little things that are loose in my bag, but those are much more reasonable price-wise!

It's also a PITA for me to change out frequently because I fear that I will forget to transfer a card or something else that I will need.

I would say probably the rest of you are smarter than I am...you don't lose things AND save money and time!! :tup: My problem is I like a lot of the wilder stuff that never seems to go with just one wallet and wristlet. I don't, however, pay retail. I find them on sale at the outlet, or wait for a PCE. I can't afford to otherwise!!

I have to match. I always have to have the matching mini-skinny, but not so many wallets. I just have a black smooth leather Soho, black sig multifunction, black pebbled leather, hot pink polished leather, and demin signature stripe. That pretty much matches (close enough) all my bags.

One reason I haven't gone crazy over the new sig stripe items is that they don't have a mini skinny to match! If they did, I would want the bag. But, all them have is the wristlet...which I don't carry.

I don't match my wallets (I actually use wristlets as wallets...MUCH cheaper and easier to change on a whim) to a particular bag, but I tend to buy something that matches most, if not all, of my bags. I'm sort of doing a spring/summer and a fall/winter...I used my Holiday Patchwork wristlet for the past few months...everyday since I got it in..November? I just got a new Optic Suede wristlet that's somewhat Valentine's colored but is cute enough for spring and maybe summer.

I try to co-ordinate and have mutliple bags that will go with the wallet.

For example, the tattersall wallet goes with all the bleecker stuff as well as the new heritage strips and anything with color (like the pond patent ergos).

It's easier to find wallets that will go with multiple bags and switch when you use different "sets" of bags.

I would definitely recommend getting one or two Coach wallets. They are really great and worth the money. I switched over to Coach wallets (from Nine West wallets) during the September PCE and am very happy I did!

I don't always buy a matching wallet, but I always have to buy a matching wristlet! And I am one of thosre people who do change wallet/wristlet everytime I change purses. Yes, I have a problem. :weird::whistle:

I like matching, it's my thing, but I wouldn't say I was OCD. I just grew up in a time where you matched...I also don't wear white shoes/bag at this time of year because of the whole Memorial Day thing...I can just see my grandmother giving me the look. LOL.