NYC Shopping Info

Thank you! I got the St. Louis PM in the yellow. They only had that color and orange. Hope you get yours soon! :smile:

Oh I love the pm in yellow! It’s on my wish list.
Miriam told me she thinks it’ll be a few weeks before they get a restock of stuff. It’s hard to be patient… haha
Enjoy your yellow pm! Can you show us some pics??
[/QUOTE]
Thank you! :smile:) I hope you get yours soon.

937D69D6-F9C4-40E8-BECD-A9CD4F9DC8EF.jpeg

6214E1AE-5AE8-45E8-BD5E-490FBB76856E.jpeg

1770CF67-FCEB-45D5-A76C-00532F6AD0B2.jpeg

I'm headed to NYC at the beginning of December. I've been craving a Cap Vert in red. Has anyone shopped here recently, should I make an appointment on the website or just go to the store? I was going to try to do a distance sale for this, but I think I can wait another month.

Also, I would really like to personalize the Cap Vert. Do they do that for Cap Verts or only the totes? Is it done on-site? TIA!

I'm headed to NYC at the beginning of December. I've been craving a Cap Vert in red. Has anyone shopped here recently, should I make an appointment on the website or just go to the store? I was going to try to do a distance sale for this, but I think I can wait another month.

Also, I would really like to personalize the Cap Vert. Do they do that for Cap Verts or only the totes? Is it done on-site? TIA!
Definitely try to make an appointment! I waited for about 90 minutes - 2 hours on a weekday at opening time to go into the Goyard Maison in NYC in October. They had a decent number of items in stock (I saw several Anjous, Artois, and countless St. Louis bags), although I didn’t specifically ask about the Cap Vert. Fair warning: I tried to make an appointment several times but never heard back from them. They’re not the most responsive to the web forms.

You can also try to Goyard boutique inside of Bergdorf Goodman just a few blocks away— they’re very helpful and don’t make you wait, although they don’t usually have a robust selection compared to the Maison. If you submit a shopping request via the Bergdorf’s website, they’ll get in touch right away with stock info via text message.

FWIW, my experience with the Bergdorf’s SAs far exceeded my experience with those at the Maison, but I “played the game” and purchased directly from Goyard in order to get the exact item in the color I wanted. :smile: Best of luck to you!!

I just returned from NYC and bought 2 bags. Went there on a Wednesday at 1pm. Had an hour wait. SA was very nice and helpful, walked out with what I wanted. The only thing that was not as expected was that I was going to get the Cap Vert customized but the SA told me it would be 11 weeks to get it customized because of the holiday. Also he said that the paint will wear off & goyard won't repaint it after that. So I decided not to get the customization. 1000001961.jpg1000001957.jpg1000001958.jpg1000001959.jpg

Attachments

• 1000001960.jpg
    1000001960.jpg
    428.9 KB · Views: 4
Hello! Does anyone know - when purchasing a St Louis Bag from Bergdorf Goodman, do they also provide the green goyard packaging bag?
I purchased the tote last December from Bergdorf and it did not come with the Goyard green shopping bag. I also didn’t think to ask because I was in a bit of a rush and the gift recipient loves the purple Bergdorf shopping bag anyway so it didn’t even occur to me. Now that I think about it, that’s a bit strange!