NYC LAMBS~ Savvy just posted......

I hope that means phone orders for you guys! I know you guys got screwed the last 2 NY sales :tdown:

I know, I have a plan: HL hoodie and a thick sweater (if I remember correctly, they allowed hoodies last winter), and LOTS of coffee. Maybe Uggs and legwarmers as well (I used to wear those when I would wait outside all day for a concert in the winter). And I'm just bringing a wristlet with my phone and card/cash/Metrocard. I'll be going home after the sale to nap before I have to go back into the city for school.

Even if they do phone orders, I'm not bothering this time around.

I am happy for all you east coasters tho! And those of you who would like to order, if that's what happens! ;)

Savvy just posted this on their Facebook, the event page is here:
Starting TOMORROW one random RSVP guest will be entered EVERY DAY until the sale @ 5pm EST to WIN a FREE L.A.M.B. handbag at the sale!

Not sure, probably between 6 and 7am. I have to see what one of my classes is doing because my professor keeps changing test dates and adding assignments, and it depends on what time I roll out of bed.

The message they sent me said they're entering 1 person/day, so maybe you'll get entered today. I think they're only messaging those they pick to be entered. And they're also posting it as their FB status and on their Twitter feed.