Nyc fall sample sale starts nov 17

I popped in after doing some damage to my wallet at a shoe sale and found the only bag I really wanted: A mini beloved in elephant/grey for $75 because it had some dye on it. I immediately popped uptown and bought Tarrago dye to change the color to eggplant. i've never dyed before so wish me luck.

There were two buckets of damaged items, but the prices were still crazy high. A mini nikki was $200 and had lots of color damage. They did lower the price of the macrame MAB to $100 from $200. I think it was the called the bombe MAB in gorgeous purple leather and suede was lowered to $200, but it didn't have a strap.

Of course, I had to stop by after work AGAIN. I have a problem... I picked up this weirdo sample clutch for $160. It appears to be python to me. It was much more crowded today than it was yesterday, but they were still restocking pretty heavily.

clutch3.jpg

clutch1.jpg

clutch4.jpg

clutch2.jpg

I went yesterday around 11am. I was having serious computer issues at work, so I used that as an excuse to hit the sale! I got this sample suede Flame bag and I got a FULL sized Beloved in Black. I used the Flame today, hence the photos! I'll post the Beloved photos later!! The SS is SO tempting!

RMFlame2.jpg

RMFlameInterior.jpg

RMFlame.jpg

This one does have a sample tag in the interior.

Oh my gosh....I love this bag!! The center stripes are very reminiscent of L.A.M.B. to me. What an amazing find!!

The Best Part is that the BEN MINKOFF showed me how to use the clasp!!!!!!!!!!!!! :nuts:

The MAC is pretty bent out of shape but I still got it because it is such an awesome and rare bag. I hope that the shape will come back after I stuff it with tissue paper.

Since it was so crushed I got the MAC at discount! SWEET!

I also got to meet Sarah and Nicole Hulsen at the register!

I cant wait to go back tomorrow.

LMAO i saw this bag and had my eye on it tooo. then i saw it was all bend so i didnt get it. i went on thursday night around 6pm.

im going back on sunday. i hope they got more of this bag! i love the texture.

I popped in after doing some damage to my wallet at a shoe sale and found the only bag I really wanted: A mini beloved in elephant/grey for $75 because it had some dye on it. I immediately popped uptown and bought Tarrago dye to change the color to eggplant. i've never dyed before so wish me luck.

There were two buckets of damaged items, but the prices were still crazy high. A mini nikki was $200 and had lots of color damage. They did lower the price of the macrame MAB to $100 from $200. I think it was the called the bombe MAB in gorgeous purple leather and suede was lowered to $200, but it didn't have a strap.

Gah, you may have saved my pocketbook (and my marriage, lol!) - I don't think I can resist the temptation of more "full-priced" bags, but I'm not sure if I'm ready to commit to dying my own purses. :hugs: