NWT '05 Ice Blue Mini in store now!! $497+tax!!

lizlikeshugs

Jun 11, 2006
So there is only one at Maxfield Bleu in LA. They have never had a B-bag there before until now. They told me if was a First but when I got there it was actually a mini. After much comtemplation, I passed on it even though the leather is AMAZING:yahoo: SO soft and thick:love:. Rare color too:nuts: Anyway, yours for only $497+tax. It was still there yesterday at closing time since I held it until noon today. They close at 7pm.

Let me know who gets it! I want to see pics!!

If someone calls in could they ask if they have any Bbag accessories in stock for me? :angel: I've been trying to call around all the boutiques and the list of them seems to never end! I'd be forever greatful! :love:

It just never sold. I looked it over and it still has the original tags from the store and it was in really good conditions when I looked it over. The tassles do look a bit worn (probably from everyone touching it even though it is in a glass display case). You can always just buy new tassles anyway since I'm not sure if the mini comes with extra tassles.