Now we can see Nicole's bump!

^^^The number of pap's maybe less in Australia, but I think they are just as intrusive... there was a court case involving herself and a pap only recently.

Not a fan of the dress though, it looks too much like a night gown.

she scares me.
I agree... I think she was gorgeous in the 80's when she was more natural, but she's had too much work done and she's starting to look a little weird IMO :s...

kidmancruiseMS1611_468x356.jpg
nicole_kidman31.jpg

She's over 40. Its not a sin to get OLD and it would be a heck of a lot easier to get OLD if people wouldnt make such mean comments. If you are blessed, it will happen to you one day.:wtf:

LMAO, who ever said 40 was old??? NK is about a month younger than I and she is (and always has been) an absolute knockout. Trust me, I think I look pretty good now but admittedly *different* than when I was 25. Just like the nK pics when she was with Tom...she looks good then & now, just a little different. ;)

BTW I'm absolutely thrilled for her pregnancy...I think she & Keith will be great parents!!!

for 4 months that is a perfectly normal bump, she doesn't look to unhealthy. I mean she was very thin anyway before she got pregnant - good for her. she looks happy.