Now I know how "swept off my feet" feel like!! YES, I got my Birkin!!!

However, I walked around the shop to calm down my excitement as well as observe each SA to make sure I approach the nicest one. hhahahha....
Congrats!!! Yet another color groupie! Can't wait to see pics!!!!!! And next time, don't walk around to calm down. Grab that sucker the minute you lay eyes on it because as you saw, there are always "vultures" in that store ready to swoop down on birkins!:nuts:

OMG!!! IT WAS YOU!!!!!!! THAT WAS MY BIRKIN!!!!! GIVE IT BACK!!!!!

Congrats! :cursing:

Baggaholic, were you there at the store?! I'm sorry. :Push: Please forgive me. I just have to have that bag.... :yes:

Dear everyone, thank you for all your support and congratulation. I know, I can't believe I asked the store to ship the bag! But saving another 8.375% is A LOT!!! hahahhah..... I can get 2-3 Hermes key chains with that money. :P Btw, as for the price, it's $6850 before tax. My SA also said about price increase after Feb 1st but she didn't know by how much.

I should receive the bag by this Monday. I promise I will take pictures of her as well as model her for "Hermes in action" thread! :yahoo::yahoo: