Now I can walk the walk!

1. After weeks of research and questions and endless deliberation, I took the plunge!

That's right! I just bought my first bbag :p Tomorrow I will be the proud owner of a brand new Rouge VIF Day/hobo. And hopefully next month I will own my second, Blue India part-time. Then I will go into bancruptcy with a smile on my face :wlae: , totally kidding, although not looking forward to the disapproving head shake I will get from DH :sad: especially since I just got the LV Manhattan PM and have a Cabas Mezzo in Damier on special order, but hey, that's why I work hard!!!

2. Congratulations!

Post the pictures when you get the bags.

3. congrats! post some photos of your new baby when it arrives!

4. That's fantastic! Congrats. I'm sure you'll love the Rouge VIF Day bag and I know many of us are anticipating the Blue Grey when it comes! Welcome to Bbag Addiction. Please post pics once you receive! :smile:

5. Congrats! Great choices--I'm so excited for you!

6. Can't wait to see it, and welcome to the insanity...err..I mean club....:yahoo:

7. I have a feeling I am in trouble :nuts: My LV and Gucci addictions were strong, but this seems like I might need an intervention some day.

New show for A&E "Purse Intervention" :roflmfao:

8. congrats! cant go wrong with rouge vif! rawr!

:heart: :heart: :heart:

9. :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :crybaby:

10. congrats! you must be so excited!

11. Congrats:yahoo: !!!
    Can't wait to see the pics:smile: !!!

12. congrats honey.. post pics wearing it the first time ok? :yahoo:

13. can't wait to see it - congrats!!!

14. Yay! Congrats!

15. pictures pictures PLEASE ! :flowers: