**Nov/Dec** purchases ladies, please...

Thank you ladies!:heart::flowers:
Can't believe the bag has been there for so many time, they must have been modelling her or something!lol
I would have loved the bracelet in silver but wouldn't go with my pale skin, I'm kind of snow white or similar :lol:

No wonder you can restore these old ladies so beautifully--because you have 7 dwarves to help you. LOL

Just snapped this Balenciaga beauty on Evil Bay:biggrin:

Boucle bow bracelet in ROSE gold

View attachment 3537540
Oooooo PRETTY!! :heart::heart:Congrats aalinne....do you do hand/wrist modshots? (no pressure!!) Would love to see what it looks like on wrist....i love it....very chic! And congrats on your denim bag too! Have you posted a family pic somewhere yet....I need to see it if you have!!!:flowers:

Congrats on your new goodies, but where's the one that we were teased with, but never shown????
I'm about to receive it, so will be posting my own pics very soon. She's a major Holygrail! :flowers::heart:
Anyway here she is.
04 Dark Turquoise First ph brand new, even with new extra tassels

Attachments

• IMG_7517.JPG
    IMG_7517.JPG
    227.9 KB · Views: 269
Last edited:
I'm about to receive it, so will be posting my own pics very soon. She's a major Holygrail! :flowers::heart:
Anyway here she is.
I am speechless!!!!
It's darn gorgeous!!!! I really hope you will carry it often, because locking this beauty away in your Collector's treasure safe room/closet will be unforgivable shame!!!! She is stunning :tup:

Reactions: Kendie26
Oooooo PRETTY!! :heart::heart:Congrats aalinne....do you do hand/wrist modshots? (no pressure!!) Would love to see what it looks like on wrist....i love it....very chic! And congrats on your denim bag too! Have you posted a family pic somewhere yet....I need to see it if you have!!!:flowers:
I will of course, but here they are some publicity mod shots!:smile:

Attachments

• Balenciaga6_zpsh8wz23gs.jpg
    Balenciaga6_zpsh8wz23gs.jpg
    111.7 KB · Views: 300
  • Balenciaga5_zpsmbhciosf.jpeg
    Balenciaga5_zpsmbhciosf.jpeg
    56.2 KB · Views: 287
  • Balenciaga3_zpsxfaqs7xc.jpeg
    Balenciaga3_zpsxfaqs7xc.jpeg
    65.7 KB · Views: 293
I'm about to receive it, so will be posting my own pics very soon. She's a major Holygrail! :flowers:[emoji813]
Anyway here she is.
Yeah!!! So I was kind of right :biggrin:
So beautiful! Really stunning!
I wish I would live in the States, because it seems like there are a lot more b bags on the second hand market....
Or am I wrong....
My very first first I received 2 weeks ago 2004 metallic magenta holiday collection had brand new tassels in a bag too! But the bag is not brand new like yours :heart:

Sent from my SM-G900F using PurseForum mobile app

Anyway here she is.
OOOMMMGGG! Girl ~ I can not keep track of you & all your amazing acquisitions!!! We kindly DEMAND a family pic, pronto!!! xoxo
:love:What a color, WOW on this dark turquoise....I've never seen one of them (in real life or on here!)

Lol, I have to admit I did think about purchasing this bag :biggrin: but since she makes you this happy I'm glad I didn't :smile:

As promised here there are photos I´ve just taken at home of the 02 two way convertible shoulder/clutch in plum/bordeaux . It´s a shame we´re having cloudy day..

Photo 1: shoulder way
Photo 2: shows details about opening/closure (too cute), whole capacity and extra small pocket that goes separately.
Photo 3: clutch way with handle hidden.
The nappa leather on this, is the best I´ve ever touch, and color is simply amazing!.

Attachments

• hgyugfyh.jpg
    hgyugfyh.jpg
    612.5 KB · Views: 259
  • tretr.jpg
    tretr.jpg
    569.1 KB · Views: 257
  • ffffff.jpg
    ffffff.jpg
    689.5 KB · Views: 256