Nothing more pleasing to the eye...than a child smiling & having fun

Pippi

my stockings are short
Mar 26, 2006
My friend just sent me this, and I laughed so hard!:lol::lol::lol:

what amazing self-restraint on the parents' part to get this picture!

Attachments

• smilingchildren.JPG
    smilingchildren.JPG
    78.5 KB · Views: 118
as a Mom all I can think of is "how in the world where those 2 babies alone long enough to do THAT much damage!?"

Mine can get into trouble, but that's A LOT of trouble! Must've been alone for more than a few minutes! Can't blame the kids!

OMG, hilarious! When I was in highschool, my boyfriend's little sister got into a canister of GREEN house-paint and had to be scrubbed with turpentine! Cute, thanks for sharing, Pippi.

Hahah that's admirable that the parents have enough humour to capture the moment instead of going off on a rampage. Who knows, maybe the house isn't theirs.. maybe it's the annoying neighbours house.

Swanky Mama Of Three said:
as a Mom all I can think of is "how in the world where those 2 babies alone long enough to do THAT much damage!?"

Mine can get into trouble, but that's A LOT of trouble! Must've been alone for more than a few minutes! Can't blame the kids!

OMG,,,,that's exactly what I thought! Having an almost 3 year old & 5 month old I know they must have been alone for a while to do this much damage! Hoooly Cow!! :wtf:

LV_Mama_AZ said:
OMG,,,,that's exactly what I thought! Having an almost 3 year old & 5 month old I know they must have been alone for a while to do this much damage! Hoooly Cow!! :wtf:

My thoughts, too. and it made me thankful that I never had to deal with anything like that with my kids (though there was an incident with two sisters, some scissors and some VERY short bangs...:P)

is that PAINT?!?

omg.

i would have lost it....i would probably still be on a back road with the music too loud and the car going to fast trying to drive off my rage. heh. kudos to those parents, whoever they are. :smile: