Not too age appropriate for me isn't it? Need Advice!

Carry what makes you HAPPY! That's why I bought a VW New Beetle and I'm approaching 50....it makes me happy just driving the car! Your bag should do the same thing!!!! Have fun fun fun

Oh. My. God. In your mid-twenties and worrying if you're too old for a bag that you like? I'm w-a-y older than that, and I don't give a hoot. If I like something, I buy it. Period. I've seen young women older than you wearing Hello Kitty and Tokidoki. Certainly, the bags you've picked out are just fine.

HAHA I LOVE HELLO KITTY AND TOKIDOKI! You should see my car! hahaaha

But good point! Thanks for the encouragement!

thanks for all the advice - i still need to think about it - i am worried about the purse being too small on me - this one is supposingly a shoulder bag...

i'll update!

I didn't even know Nordstrom would ship to Canada.
This is the second place I've learned about from you TenMosquito. :graucho:

Thanks!

Oh sorry - actually I have an Aunt that lives in the states so I can order stuff to have it shipped to her...
I don't really know if they would ship to Canada... :confused1:

SORRY ABOUT THAT CONFUSION!

I do know Active Endeavors, MustHaveBag can ship to Canada no problem.

The only Juicy ownership that ever gave me pause was a 40-year old, heavily plastic-surgeried blonde wearing Juicy sweatpants with JUICY emblazoned on her butt.

You're far from that, so don't worry!

The resell on the leather bags plummet, so if you know you will keep it forever, go for it. If you anticipate ever selling it be prepared to take a huge loss. Just a warning! Been there, currently doing that to the tune of nearly $700 down the drain last month! The only thing that holds fabulous value from Juicy in bags is the daydreamer.

One way I personally judge a bag's suitability for me, is it's liquidity. I know I eventually get tired of bags. If I can't sell that bag to buy more bags later, I try not to get them.

I love Juicy tho. lol