Not sure about the groom line

I didn't like the Cerise or the Cherry Blossom at first, but now I'm obsessed with them and totally bummed that I missed out.:crybaby: I have a Cerise pochette, but that's it. As for the Groom, when I first saw pics of it, I wasn't sure. Then I saw the pics on Ebay(let trade and Karen Kooper) and then member pics, and I fell in love! I had to buy some!:heart:

*secretly*

At first glance I loved the blue wallet. :shame: The baby blue color was so nice, but I wasn't sure if it was big enough. So I opted for the green zippy org. which was HUGE. It does kill me that I'll be returning my Groom Pieces cuz I really wanted to like them. Maybe I should've just went w/ the blue zip compact wallet instead??? Ugh...

I've been using my lil Mono Ludlow for the last 6 yrs. and it has been fine for what I need.

I went w/ the zippy so that I could put everything inside. But it was just too big for me.

Knowing this line is limited is killing me. Grr...We'll see what happens I guess....:s

I was told LE not seasonal...which is it prentice would love to know...the line is gorgeous and once it is sold out you will be kicking yourself in the A** because you hmm and hmmm too much. You could at that point buy it on ebay for double. The colour and stripe and history are going to make these pieces priceless one day..Read up on the history of the groom man he is special...act now!!!

*secretly*

At first glance I loved the blue wallet. :shame: The baby blue color was so nice, but I wasn't sure if it was big enough. So I opted for the green zippy org. which was HUGE. It does kill me that I'll be returning my Groom Pieces cuz I really wanted to like them. Maybe I should've just went w/ the blue zip compact wallet instead??? Ugh...

I've been using my lil Mono Ludlow for the last 6 yrs. and it has been fine for what I need.

I went w/ the zippy so that I could put everything inside. But it was just too big for me.

Knowing this line is limited is killing me. Grr...We'll see what happens I guess....:s

What are you returning and why??????

I was not sure too when I first saw the pics....but when I see it IRL..things changed:nuts: I bought the compact zipp wallet first and went back the second day to get the Agende and Cles:sweatdrop: .Couldn't resist him:love: I reckon it adds life and colour to the good old Monogram.:yes: Hope you change your mind when you see it IRL;) but then if you're not in love with it...wait for something you will.

*secretly*

You might want to check out the Pochette Porte-Monnaie wallet in red for the Groom line. I LOVE the green zippy, but it's just too large for regular, everyday use. It'd be better for traveling or to use as a flat clutch. Anyways, the PPM is a great wallet. I LOVE the red and white stripe and the red leather interior. When you return your items, check it out. Although I love the zippe blue, it's just too small for me....

You might want to check out the Pochette Porte-Monnaie wallet in red for the Groom line. I LOVE the green zippy, but it's just too large for regular, everyday use. It'd be better for traveling or to use as a flat clutch. Anyways, the PPM is a great wallet. I LOVE the red and white stripe and the red leather interior. When you return your items, check it out. Although I love the zippe blue, it's just too small for me....

See, I'm thinking that as well...the blue is so cute (the color) but it is small. So, then I'm like.... it's basically the same as my Ludlow. ughhhhh...

The red I like also...I love red...but the placement of the lil bellhop guy...kinda bugs me. Some pics I've seen he's too high up (on the curve of the wallet), then other pics he's lower (which I'd prefer). I wonder if you can have them bring out a few wallets to see if it varies from wallet to wallet..Hmm???:s