Not LiLo, is Du Juan!!!

I actually want to see lilo's pictures for LV too. Not that I really think she has the image of it but I am sure can ad can make everyone super pretty. As for this model, yeah I think model is better than celebs. Celebs are everywhere on TV and ads so it's very not that fun to look at after while

She is going to help attrack more Asian customer. Great choice for spokeperson. I read in the Chinese Newspaper previously there was a long term customer rejected as the LV opening party at Hong Kong. She is sort of a little TV star... not very popular and always play low end character. She was so mad that she sold all her LV.

I can totally understand why they did not invite her to the party. Choosing spokeperson is almost like choosing types of customers. Previously when they had J-lo as Spokeperson I did not but anything at all. As soon as they changed to the Kill-Bill lady, I RAN into the store... I missed LV.

Jason said:
She is going to help attrack more Asian customer. Great choice for spokeperson. I read in the Chinese Newspaper previously there was a long term customer rejected as the LV opening party at Hong Kong. She is sort of a little TV star... not very popular and always play low end character. She was so mad that she sold all her LV.

I can totally understand why they did not invite her to the party. Choosing spokeperson is almost like choosing types of customers. Previously when they had J-lo as Spokeperson I did not but anything at all. As soon as they changed to the Kill-Bill lady, I RAN into the store... I missed LV.

Really? I think I can guess which TV artress you are talking about. :nuts:

I read somewhere ("Stars", i believe) that Lilo was at the LV boutiques last week in NYC people around her were "ooohing" and "aahhing" when they saw her there. Not only b/c she's Lilo but b/c there's still a rumor that she's gonna be on the LV ads.

Now im glad it's just a rumor. I like this Du Juan, very unique in a way. However, i still like Uma Thurman and will miss Gisele. They are gorgeous.