Nordstrom Rack new arrivals 10/6/2006

bleeaptn

Jul 26, 2006
I visited the Costa Mesa (South Coast) Nordstrom Rack for their new arrivals event and saw a lot of Paige Premium Denim jeans. Priced 59.97 to 79.97. Especially a lot of Laurel Canyons. Price was so good I had to get a pair (my first!). Also saw Paige's other line "City of Angels" jeans for 39.97. Does anyone have any opinion about those? Never heard of them till now.

I visited the Costa Mesa (South Coast) Nordstrom Rack for their new arrivals event and saw a lot of Paige Premium Denim jeans. Priced 59.97 to 79.97. Especially a lot of Laurel Canyons. Price was so good I had to get a pair (my first!). Also saw Paige's other line "City of Angels" jeans for 39.97. Does anyone have any opinion about those? Never heard of them till now.

How do the Paige Premium Denim jeans fit??? That price sounds pretty reasonable to me. Can you post a pic of you wearing them or of the jeans themselves? Thanks!!!:heart:

Oh my gosh, I just bought a pair of Laurel Canyon for $ 100!! Now I'm mad!! I can't return them since it's final sale.. I will probably still go check out the Rack today though.. You can never have too many pair of jeans :graucho:

Thank you for posting bleeaptn!!

By the way- I also peeked in at the Hughes Center location (Culver City?) and not much there.

Oh, South Coast also had Marc Jacobs sunnies for 49.97. Couple tortoise frames but mostly white and pink.

Also saw Paige's other line "City of Angels" jeans for 39.97. Does anyone have any opinion about those? Never heard of them till now.

I tried the City of Angels jeans for the heck of it, and I was pleasantly surprised. They were very comfortable. I ended up getting myself a pair.. I never heard of them before either.. to me, they fit like Laurel Canyon.

Oh, I just went to Nordstrom Rack yesterday and picked myself up a pair of People's Liberation jeans for $79.99 and a pair of black Steve Madden wedges for $49.99. I'm so glad I found these PL jeans because I was just going to order a pair off revolveclothing.com for 189.00. I love Nordstrom Rack :yes:

How do the Paige Premium Denim jeans fit??? That price sounds pretty reasonable to me. Can you post a pic of you wearing them or of the jeans themselves? Thanks!!!:heart:

Paige's are AWESOME! I am in absolute love with them and have been determined to find/get as many pairs in my size as I can. They are VERY flattering!

Here are the current styles of Paige's, if you still need pics, I can provide some.