Nordstrom Mall of America Trunk Show

Next, is Karl Laggerfeld's favorite collection from fall. This collection is called "Coco's Croco" and is a variation of the 2.55. These pieces are made is satin and are stitched with a croco pattern. Just like real crocodile skin, no two pieces are the same. Nordstrom MOA will receive this piece in turqois, purple, and black for $2895.

Attachments

• Coco's Croco.JPG
    Coco's Croco.JPG
    128.4 KB · Views: 705
Next is the "Color Pop" collection. These are patent leather framed clutches that are available in black, red, or turquois. They retail for $3150.

Attachments

• Color Pop.JPG
    Color Pop.JPG
    42.2 KB · Views: 515
Next is the "Lady Braid" collection that is being re-released from last fall. There are two styles and they retail for $2695 and $2995. The other style (not pictured) is a dome shaped tote. Both styles are available in a pretty blue or black.

Attachments

• Lady Braid.JPG
    Lady Braid.JPG
    57.4 KB · Views: 348
Next is my second favorite piece. This is called the "Padded Envelope." This is made of a really durable, yet soft goat skin leather. Nordstrom MOA will receive this piece in black and it retails for $2250.

Attachments

• Padded Envelope.JPG
    Padded Envelope.JPG
    121.4 KB · Views: 213
Finally, we have the most fun evening I have seen yet from CHANEL. This is called "Sequin" and it retails for $1995. Basically is the size and shape of the East/West classic flap and is covered in silver sequins. The chain handle has a very pretty etching on the edges. So much fun!

Attachments

• Sequin.JPG
    Sequin.JPG
    158.1 KB · Views: 317
thanks so much CHANELboy, this is a TDF, is it $2495?, looks like it has a zip top across the top, can you confirm? thanks

Attachments

• Astrakan%202.JPG
    Astrakan%202.JPG
    4.6 KB · Views: 1,421
^^
Ditto - that's my fave from the pics. Does it come in black? And is it too early to ask about dimensions?

Thanks for posting the pics and giving us a summary! It's really appreciated by people like me who aren't able to make it out to the trunk shows!!

^^
Ditto - that's my fave from the pics. Does it come in black? And is it too early to ask about dimensions?

Thanks for posting the pics and giving us a summary! It's really appreciated by people like me who aren't able to make it out to the trunk shows!!

That makes three of us, that one is really my favourite too. :nuts:
I also would love to see this one in black, although the brown looks gorgeous.