Nordies does 2nd cut on some bags...

But we love your Red Signature Lipstick LYG. Perhaps Chloe can copy the shade? I've noticed that you wear it walking down the street while strolling your son???????? You are an inspiration in that realm?

How did you manage to keep DD out of the media??

I am definitely going to be preparing myself ahead of time, Ilson, with a carefully detailed agenda. My only problem - my DH. He's on to me, I think, after reading some posts over my shoulder. He loves sneaking up on me. So now I have to figure out a way to keep him occupied for at least four hours. Anybody know if they have Michigan football showing in High Definition (he's an HD snob - won't watch anything else) on a big screen plasma TeeVee anywhere in Florence? That usually does the trick. Meanwhile it will be me in fast motion - a blur through the outlets.... The PF rules!!!
Just sit him at one of those sidewalk cafe's, some beer and wine, and he can watch all the Italian women walk by--:woohoo:LOL.....my DH is a HD snob too, not too sure how much HD is in Florence, so you may have to develop a Plan B.

I'm getting confused between all my identities, LYM, LVR, GS!!!

If someone would buy ugly bags because my name was on them, I would manufacture them in Moldavia tomorrow!

Take a tip from the board and don't steal away any of the Chloe factory workers there. Then you bags would get even uglier! (Gee - I hope no Moldavians post here?!:P)

Just sit him at one of those sidewalk cafe's, some beer and wine, and he can watch all the Italian women walk by--:woohoo:LOL.....my DH is a HD snob too, not too sure how much HD is in Florence, so you may have to develop a Plan B.
You are a WISE gal, Ilson! And isn't it amazing - we have the same set up! Our husbands are TeeVee freaks - mine buys a TeeVee roughly at the same rate that I buy a purse - and you and I are Chloe freaks!!!:tup: